antiarte

Jan 18, 2005
communist russia
✟3,812.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Engaged
I working on one right now. Sort of. It's the story of nine different characters; their fragmented stories form a bigger one, but not obviously. Their storie are each different metaphors and allegories about the creative process, and how I compare it with addiction, and at the same time they make up my lifestory. The working title is "HOW TO WRITE A MOTION PICTURE". There's a murderous cheerleader in it and dead fetuses fall from the ceiling at one time. I stink. And I suck at writing about my life, and I was at time when I wouldn't come up with anything good...so I came up with this. It's very far from developed, and it's moving slow. I'll probably just drop it. Yes, I think I'll just forget it.

Upvote 0

bubblegirl23

Resident bubble chick
Apr 24, 2004
Australia
Visit site
✟2,459.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Whoops, someone slipped a bad word.

My autobiography should be published in the next year or two. I am like the boy in the bubble, so I have something of interest to talk about in my tell-all. It's been a long time coming, after hundreds of people suggested I write a book.

My advice is show, don't tell. Commentary autobiographies can be stale. Put your reader IN the action. Let them make their own conclusions. Write the conversations, events and emotions instead of describing them. Relive them!

Upvote 0

bubblegirl23

Resident bubble chick
Apr 24, 2004
Australia
Visit site
✟2,459.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
beach blonde: you're not dead - go out and do something interesting enough that people want to read about it. Adopt kids, breed ferrets, dance the samba on a clothes line.

Or make it up. Write an autobiography of your character.

Just my advice - someone who never takes no as an answer :)

Upvote 0