August Buddies Game....

Status
Not open for further replies.
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BeckaMarie

Legend
Oct 19, 2005
New York
✟57,802.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I wasn't on the computer at all yesterday, so i had so cool stuff waiting on me this morning! I got 500 blessings, the Eiffel Tower, the Edwardian Gown, the Picket Fence, and the Princess wedding Gown. Thank you so much secret august buddy person. Take care and God Bless you!!!! :) :hug: :wave: :) :hug:

Upvote 0
F

Friendshipcake

Tomorrow is THE day! :clap: :clap: Are you ready to find out who your August Buddies are? Please reveal them right here starting tomorrow morning. :thumbsup:

On Wednesday morning I will post my listing of who has who in a thread ~ just in case anyone is left wondering.

We've had quite a few changes in the last 5 days. People have come and gone :o , disappeared :doh: , quit :cry: , and came back :D . THEN~ there are those angels who have even taken on two or more to make up for the newbies or losses. (Applause! :clap: )

*** Drum Roll*** Do you think you know who your buddy is? Is the suspense getting to ya? LOL :D :confused:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.