San Francisco
✟239,642.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Many people who are familiar with me and my work know my views on the date of creation and the calendar in the Bible. What many may not know is that I have looked at the chronicles of those men who came before me starting from the earliest known biblical Chronology in the mid 2nd Century AD to 2013 AD. Below is a link to my blog post where I uncover and show a conspiracy to hide the true number of years from Adam to Christ and how the early church and those after knew the truth, but purposely hid it:

Auditing The Chroniclers

Yeshua said, "You shall know the truth and the truth will set you free". Do you want to be free?

Humble Penny

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
San Francisco
✟239,642.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
As I've stated multiple times don't take my word blindly. Look at the work I've put out and test it. If you read this and just walk away thinking you know it all you have already failed to be objective and will be found to be leaning on your own understanding.

I know many will mock me and not care what I have to say, but that's of little consequence to me as I haven't seen anyone else put out the same level of work. In the end the truth will prevail. No one is obliged to believe to believe me.

Upvote 0

Humble Penny

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
San Francisco
✟239,642.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
I'm no one but a simple family man. I'm not paid for any of the work I've done or shared with you all. Ask yourselves why your teachers and preachers haven't revealed these things to you and made it clear and easily accessible?

Upvote 0

Humble Penny

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
San Francisco
✟239,642.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Do you recall the times in your past when you first learned about Shabbat? What about when you discovered the lies your church fed you all those years? What about finding out that the "holy days" we were celebrating had nothing to do with Yeshua?

What will you lose by reading my work and checking it out to find the truth about world history and chronology as it relates to Christ and your soul? Afterall everyone's lives are tied to world history...let's not ignore this saying:

Who controls the past controls the present.
Who controls the present controls the future.

Fake news has been present since Satan lied to his host of angels and the Serpent lied to Eve. If you don't learn the truth about world history then you will be lost in the end because it will be Satan controlling and manipulating the narrative to send your soul to the lake of fire which awaits him and his angels, death and hell, the Beast and False Prophet, and all who love evil.

Upvote 0