✟192,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
2 Timothy 3:16-17
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

256674_cd76672ffdf344db9df03af7827d0409.jpg

Sometimes I need a break from the computer screen to rest my weary eyes. I discovered the Audio Bible a while back and it is a blessing. There may be others who could benefit from hearing God's word when reading is difficult.
PS. There are a lot of options... God knows our needs even before we know our needs. Amen!

Last edited:

Martyr's Crown

Sunflower Jewel
Feb 10, 2017
The Netherlands
✟78,464.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I got put in many books from the new testament in audio version put into my phone so I can listen to it. I have tried this a few times but I have difficult for following what is being read through audio, it get's better to me when I read in God's Word or follow with reading in it whilst listening.

Listening to Christian music or worship songs is something that get's easier to me, this is much more effective for me when I am listening with my headphones whilst for example when I am walking or biking outside.

But I am happy it works out very well for you. :)

Upvote 0

Pilgrim

Praying without ceasing
Mar 26, 2017
between the pages of the Bible.
Visit site
✟192,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I got put in many books from the new testament in audio version put into my phone so I can listen to it. I have tried this a few times but I have difficult for following what is being read through audio, it get's better to me when I read in God's Word or follow with reading in it whilst listening.

Listening to Christian music or worship songs is something that get's easier to me, this is much more effective for me when I am listening with my headphones whilst for example when I am walking or biking outside.

But I am happy it works out very well for you. :)
Amen. I'm happy that works for you. God bless you.

Upvote 0

Pilgrim

Praying without ceasing
Mar 26, 2017
between the pages of the Bible.
Visit site
✟192,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:heart: This is a very precious resource and a blessing to have access to.

Thank you and God bless you. (((hug)))
Amen. God supplies for our needs in many ways. All glory to the LORD.

Upvote 0