Feb 4, 2004
Edmonton, Alberta
Visit site
✟8,368.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
God prunes us in order that we may grow.

Chin up. You are not alone.

Put your hope in God.

God does not prevent danger or pain -- that is needed in order to stir men/women to wait on God. Do this, and I guarantee you will not wait in vain.

That is all.

I don't know what makes you think that life sucks, but here is one of my favorite songs in those times when I think life sucks. It's called Storm by Fernando Ortega, the words always gives me new perspective into God's love for me:

This is for you fairiedust

Sometimes it takes a storm
to really know the light.
The scent of rain,
the weight of clouds,
pulling down the sky.

Sometimes it takes a storm
to know how you feel.
To understand indigo,
and the varnished sun,
lighting up the fields.

It takes the rain between the lives,
to know what sorrow finds.
The way a cloud divides sometimes,
the clearing and the blue.

I love you.

I was just passing through,
when taken by surprise,
between the black sky,
and the blue.

Between the black sky,
and the blue,

I love you, I love you.

Know that God loves you with all His heart fairiedust! I'd encourage you to put your trust in Him, fall into His arms, you do not do it in vain. :)

Go in peace!

Reactions: fairiedust
Upvote 0

fairiedust

Jul 9, 2005
Canada
✟16,270.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm okay, Life just bears down as it does. My grandma just passed away, friends are going through different things, I regret decisions I have made, I wish I could do something right for once. Heh, that's only a few things. But hey, that's life, we all go through it.

Upvote 0
I

InTheFlame

fairiedust said:
I'm okay, Life just bears down as it does. My grandma just passed away, friends are going through different things, I regret decisions I have made, I wish I could do something right for once. Heh, that's only a few things. But hey, that's life, we all go through it.
*hug* It's OK to be struggling. And I'm sure you do SOMETHING right each day, even where you don't realise it. It's funny how God can work through pathetic, broken people like us.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Balugon

o( ' . ' )o
Jul 18, 2005
The Looking Glass
✟32,114.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
fairiedust said:
Life Sucks

that is all.

:cry::(
if im even still kinda in time, lol, u can always go to Dad and spend time with Him. Perfect Love usually doesnt have any problems when it comes to being able to comfort. Just ask him to reveal himself to u and then go read some Bible. Asking him to guide u as u do couldnt hurt either. Even if everything else falls apart, if ur relationship with God is strong enough, u know that He can always change it all. And in the least, perfection is waiting on the other side of life, no more problems there. Something to dream on in times of woe.

Upvote 0

.Mikha'el.

7x13=28
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
May 22, 2004
British Columbia
✟1,008,102.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
fairiedust said:
Life Sucks

A girl who was in my junior high school class one year made that same profound declaration. I now realise that she was right, and so are you.

Upvote 0

2LivIsChrist

May 14, 2004
✟9,287.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Thank goodness for God's grace. We just God to come to a better understanding of his wonderful forgivenss. And for some reason, my screen is moving like the waves of the ocean. Kind of creepy. Sorry I'm off topic. But God loves you so much, just ask forgivness and forgive yourself. He's already forgotten it and he has so many wonderful plans for your life, if your willing to take his hand. God bless! :hug: Oh and don't forget this isn't our home. ;)

Reactions: fairiedust
Upvote 0