Whoot!
Mar 6, 2011
✟254,540.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married

I said you do not love the truth
I asked why you cannot show me where I went wrong. I'll make it really easy for you:

From Critias "...but the country immediately about and surrounding the city was a level plain, itself surrounded by mountains which descended towards the sea; it was smooth and even, and of an oblong shape..."
I pointed out that the evidence of the video does not match this description. Where is my error?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JohnEmmett

Jan 21, 2017
Salt Lake City
Visit site
✟130,312.00
Country
United States
Faith
Buddhist
Marital Status
Celibate
gettyimages-129380812-612x612.jpg

"…but the country immediately about and surrounding the city was a level plain, itself surrounded by mountains which descended towards the sea; it was smooth and even, and of an oblong shape"

Upvote 0

Bungle_Bear

Whoot!
Mar 6, 2011
✟254,540.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
View attachment 289376

"…but the country immediately about and surrounding the city was a level plain, itself surrounded by mountains which descended towards the sea; it was smooth and even, and of an oblong shape"
Nice. You post a picture which supports my argument, but pretend it supports yours.

Allow me to suggest some light reading - Ambalatthika-rahulovada Sutta: Instructions to Rahula at Mango Stone

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JohnEmmett

Jan 21, 2017
Salt Lake City
Visit site
✟130,312.00
Country
United States
Faith
Buddhist
Marital Status
Celibate
What I don't see is surrounding mountains. How do you consider that to be a match?

left of Atlantis

the surrounding mountains of the plains to the right

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bungle_Bear

Whoot!
Mar 6, 2011
✟254,540.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
View attachment 289376

Before I raise the next point, please confirm the orientation of this picture. Where are the cardinal directions?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.