Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,476,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Shiite groups include Hizbollah in Lebanon and the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps/Quds Force. Sunni groups include al-Qaeda, ISIS/ISIL, the Taliban in Afghanistan, and Boko-Haram.

Notice where the Shiite terrorist groups are active, notice where the Sunni terrorist groups are active. This is the difference that the West needs to care about.

Upvote 0

Adstar

May 10, 2005
New South Wales
✟49,258.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
thanks for the insights,
I can empathise more with the resentment of European countries who had to take huge loads of Syrian refugees.

They did not have to take them in. Merkel invited them in with her open invitation to anyone who wanted to come.. Other european countries also had an open door policy to allow islamic jihaidsts in.. Like France and Sweeden and the UK..

Is a "wash our hands of all things Middle Eastern" the right approach? I'm getting disillusioned about this now.

Too late to wash your hands of it.. The jihadists are already infiltrated Europe. But yeah being liberal minded always leads to disillusionment. Now comes the hard and bloody part.. dealing with the disaster brought on by naive liberalism.

Upvote 0

Godlovesmetwo

Fringe Catholic
Mar 16, 2016
Antwerp
✟17,860.00
Country
Djibouti
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
To the Aussies reading this:
Did you see 4 Corners a few nights ago? Here:

"Too many people have been physically abused, too many people have been psychologically abused, too many people have died in detention of unnatural causes to say that there's anything else but a widespread and indeed systematic practice of abuse." War Crimes Investigator

Now, international pressure is rising for Assad and his regime to be held to account for years of atrocities. In a secret location in Europe, war crimes investigators have been building a criminal case against the Syrian regime.

"We're trying to lay the foundations for a prosecution along the Nuremberg lines, where prosecutors can lead with heavy, heavy irrefutable documentary material." War Crimes Investigator

Using a cache of more than 600-thousand smuggled documents, investigators have been piecing together evidence of what has happened to the thousands of Syrians who have been killed, tortured or "disappeared" at the hands of the Assad government.

"We didn't set out to build a case against President Assad or any other individual, we went where the documents took us." War Crimes Investigator

Investigators have amassed a vast trove of evidence, including thousands of photographs smuggled out by a regime defector.

"They were actually numbering, indexing, photographing, building files on the people they tortured to death in total violation of international law, of their own laws, and were keeping meticulous records of it." Former US Ambassador

The investigators have also interviewed hundreds of people whose names appear on arrest lists and interrogation notes, along with survivors, former prisoners and family members of Assad's victims, who say they want the perpetrators brought before a court.

"I will not rest until I take them to court and get justice. Justice for me and my friends who they killed. Even if it costs me my life. I will pursue them and I will bring them to justice no matter what." Former Prisoner

Now, the war crimes investigators believe they have the evidence needed.

"We're talking about the security services, we're talking about state security, we're talking about military security, we're talking about Air Force Intelligence, within the chain of command, official forces...This is the clearest case that I've ever seen." Former US Ambassador

This powerful film shines a light on the barbarism of the Syrian regime at a time when the future of President Assad is being argued over by the world's most powerful nations.

The Case Against Assad, a Channel 4 film directed by Sara Afshar and Nicola Cutcher and presented by Sarah Ferguson, goes to air on Monday 24th April at 8.30pm EDT. It is replayed on Tuesday 25th April at 10.00am and Wednesday 26th at 11pm. It can also be seen on ABC News 24 on Saturday at 8.00pm AEST, ABC iview and at abc.net.au/4corners.

Upvote 0

Godlovesmetwo

Fringe Catholic
Mar 16, 2016
Antwerp
✟17,860.00
Country
Djibouti
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Christian means Christ follower..
That is the word meaning but some Christians interpret their duty as total submission to the authority of God and the Bible. (Catholic Church for Catholics too)

Upvote 0

Adstar

May 10, 2005
New South Wales
✟49,258.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
That is the word meaning but some Christians interpret their duty as total submission to the authority of God and the Bible. (Catholic Church for Catholics too)

Well i believe a Christian should believe God 100% Now actually performing to the standards of God is impossible for a carnal human being.. So no Christian ever goes through life without constant failures from time to time.. But even when they cannot live up to the standards of Jesus 100% they can still believe and trust 100% ..

Oh and i am not a catholic.. Phewww :)

In the end Christianity is what God declares it to be and what Jesus revealed it to be.. Not what people who claim it as their religion claim it to be..

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
The Syrian Assad regime is diabolically evil. People have suffered enough. Remove this monster and replace him with a better leader. Is it too idealistic to expect a more humanitarian,democratic leader in a Middle Eastern Country?:

Given our track record in the past? Far too idealistic.

Upvote 0