Asleep at the Wheel

wlewis7789

Sep 26, 2011
✟15,198.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Weds.night: I dreamed I was at an amusement park we have near our house here in real life. I was walking w\ my daughter and I noticed a young white couple who seemed like they had a sort of party\drug youth, but they looked older now (in their 20's)cleaned up, but not saved tho. They were on a rollercoaster. Next I see them go by in their car but I realize they are both totally sound asleep behind the wheel! I tell my daughter in amazement, then I see their car slowly drive right off the road into an open (fair grounds type) green field. I frantically say to my daughter that they are going to crash, then we watch as the car flies up into the air in the distance and crashes straight down, nearly hitting a tree. I am relieved that they didn't hit a tree, but now I am running to different people at the amusement park, urgently almost desperately, and asking if anyone is a army soldier or poilce person, or medical person, or anyone trained in CPR who can resuscitate people. I was explaining as fast as I could what had happened and trying get help for the couple, who were now in the car still, and I was trying to get someone to help them. Finally a crew came and pulled out the woman first and she was still breathing very hard but unconcious, I said good she is still alive! But then a doctor (who seemed to be the one everyone respected the most and awaited what he would say about the situation) came and stood there and said without even getting close or trying to bring them back around, "They're dead. It's too late. You should have gotten to them sooner. If you saw them veer off the road you should have told someone who could have prevented it in the first place."

I woke up wondering even if more could have been done.

Bobinator

Jul 30, 2007
✟11,899.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
For many Christians, going to church is like going to an amusement park. It’s full of entertainment and feel-good messages and activities not related to glorifying Christ. Christians become intoxicated with this kind of thing because they have fun, feel better about themselves and want to come back for more. The leaders are also intoxicated with their perceived successes and financial gain and notoriety. The Lord talks about this in scriptures like Isaiah 5 and Jeremiah 5:31, which says, “The prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests bear rule by their means; and my people love to have it so: and what will ye do in the end thereof?”

Jeremiah 51:39- “In their heat I will make their feasts, and I will make them drunken, that they may rejoice, and sleep a perpetual sleep, and not wake, saith the LORD.”

This particular scripture is in reference to Babylon. However, Babylon is a worldly system the church has adopted and only serves to glorify man.

There are many such scriptures that refer to God’s people being ruled by leaders that have made themselves drunk, and the people being seduced by them.

Ezekiel 13:10- “Because, even because they have seduced my people, saying, Peace; and there was no peace; and one built up a wall, and, lo, others daubed it with untempered morter:”

As seen in your dream, present day Christians symbolized as the youthful couple, are being deceived. Unfortunately, this path leads to spiritual death, and when they fall, no one can save them. They still live and breath in the physical, but they’re dead spiritually, and their spiritual walk will come to a crashing end when reality strikes.

The way to prevent this is to catch believers early before they buy into the lies- hook, line and sinker.

The tree seems to represent God’s true church. These kinds of incidents may come close to hurting the church of God, but will only destroy the individuals who continue living in deception.

Upvote 0