PUNK'S NOT DEAD
Dec 18, 2013
Undisclosed
✟15,178.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Anarcho-capitalism has appealed to me over the past few years, especialy with the seemingly endless stream of incidents in the news about cops abusing their power.

Which "branch" do you subscribe to?

I am an Agorist.
Agorism is considered leftist Anarchism... Don't ask me why. It is also called market Anarchism. Anarcho-Capitalism is similar to Agorism but it has a few differences.
Anarcho-Capitalists use their votes and their current way of economics to achieve freedom while Agorists use reverse economics. Agorists use alternate currencies like BitCoins to counter the US Dollar which is counterfeit and overly inflated. We go to farmers' markets instead of buying from the grocery store. We buy from fellow people rather than big corporations to avoid taxes and to resist corporations who no longer give back to their communities.

Agorism is a "do it yourself" Anarcho-Capitalism.

Some Agorists are more rightist while others hold to leftist principles. I support the labor movement, but my "do it yourself" Agorist philosophy keeps me from going to the government for help. I don't need taxes or union dues. I can get friends together to fight for fair wages on my own.

Hope it answers your question. :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

TheIntellectualPunk

PUNK'S NOT DEAD
Dec 18, 2013
Undisclosed
✟15,178.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Sounds good. I especially agree with the idea of big government being in bed with bigger business--the worst of both worlds.

Most peopke don't realize that they're two heads of the same Hydra.

That's very true. Capitalism is dangerous when you have government patting big business on the back. That's actually not true Capitalism, but Corporatism.

Upvote 0