✟38,987.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Last: Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

Current: Through the Looking-Glass, Dracula, Grimm's Fairy Tales, The History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire (I can't get into this one though, so I probably won't finish it, at least anytime soon)

Upvote 0

CelticGrace

Legend
Sep 1, 2004
Mesquite, Texas
✟38,987.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Yup. Back in the early days of the US, there were two brothers who were both signers of the Declaration of Independence; the elder of the two also helped draft the Constitution and signed it and was the 2nd Chief Justice of the Supreme Court (but only very very briefly). Both were also governors of South Carolina. Further down this same line, there was also the first poet laureate of South Carolina. We're also very super distantly related to the Bush family.

And that's just on one part of my mom's side lol Though we did the genealogy of the other half of my mom's side all the way back to the 1600s (I think) and there weren't any famous people that we could tell.

No clue about my dad's side. They were never very into the whole genealogy thing lol

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.