✟15,795.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What's your favorite hobby or pastime ?

My favorite hobbies would include hiking (with or without my dogs), snowboarding, mountain biking, horseback riding (learning!), going to gym, occasionally playing a video game, Netflix, and most recently I've fallen in love with just reading books

Upvote 0

LoveDivine

May 20, 2015
✟189,055.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My favorite hobbies would include hiking (with or without my dogs), snowboarding, mountain biking, horseback riding (learning!), going to gym, occasionally playing a video game, Netflix, and most recently I've fallen in love with just reading books

Those are all great hobbies :) What type of books do you like to read ?

I enjoy running, swimming, watching baseball ( as you can probably guess from my avatar, haha), playing chess, reading, and travel.

Upvote 0

Dod2017

May 30, 2017
Abingdon
✟15,795.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi Dod2017,

Are there men out there that are still conservative/reserved, taking it slow in courting a woman (in her 30s) or is it just an excuse while he's exploring his options?

I'm not the best person to ask this, however, my goal is just that: to slowly court a woman.

I just got out of two year relationship with non-believer. With that said I've re-committed myself to Jesus, and I'm trying to learn and practice acceptable dating rules of the modern church. It's hard cuz it's SO different then what I'm used to. I got deep into the hook-up culture before I met my now ex. It's been a struggle for me to have a purity mindset... BUT I will hopefully find a Godly woman who I can slowly court and get to know her heart without the sex.

Have hope! There are still guys like me that, even if late to the dance, want to win a woman's heart Gods way (slowly and without sexual sin).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dod2017

May 30, 2017
Abingdon
✟15,795.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
how long have you been a christian?

I'm currently 29. I turned my life around and followed Jesus at 18. I was faithful until I was 24, where I got tired of having no Christian friends or gfs (totally my fault but of course I blamed God). So I dated non-christians and stopped chasing Christ. God was chasing me the whole time, and I'm just seeing this at 29. :) Praise God for He is good!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jamminontha1

Jun 29, 2017
Vallejo
✟11,113.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I'm not the best person to ask this, however, my goal is just that: to slowly court a woman.

I just got out of two year relationship with non-believer. With that said I've re-committed myself to Jesus, and I'm trying to learn and practice acceptable dating rules of the modern church. It's hard cuz it's SO different then what I'm used to. I got deep into the hook-up culture before I met my now ex. It's been a struggle for me to have a purity mindset... BUT I will hopefully find a Godly woman who I can slowly court and get to know her heart without the sex.

Have hope! There are still guys like me that, even if late to the dance, want to win a woman's heart Gods way (slowly and without sexual sin).

I was deep into the hook-up culture as well, blaming God for my actions until he pulled me out of it.

Since I read that you like to read books, might I suggest "The Wait" by Devon Franklin. It really helped me to navigate through how to remain pure and accept God's way of finding love. I read it in one of my church groups and it answered every single one of my questions. It's also great because he's the husband of the famous actress Megan Good, so it's a good example of what it means to stay pure, even in the eyes of those who may mock/tease you.

Upvote 0

sheamiao

Apr 26, 2013
Remarkable
✟23,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm currently 29. I turned my life around and followed Jesus at 18. I was faithful until I was 24, where I got tired of having no Christian friends or gfs (totally my fault but of course I blamed God). So I dated non-christians and stopped chasing Christ. God was chasing me the whole time, and I'm just seeing this at 29. :) Praise God for He is good!
What do you like to do in a cool summer rainy night ? and....do you enjoy your life when alone at home?

Upvote 0