Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Will Church leaders and the Catholic faithful remain silent in the face of these and other grave sins of our time?
A young child attends the Capital Pride Parade in Washington, D.C., on June 8, 2019.
A young child attends the Capital Pride Parade in Washington, D.C., on June 8, 2019.

Pride Month ends today, and although it seems its popularity is waning, children have again been the principal victims — and in some cases even the explicit target.

Cities around the world have staged LGBTQ parades, promoting an agenda that revolves around not only sexual depravity but also child genital mutilation.

But instead of being classed as a vulnerable group warranting protection from such evil insanity, children worldwide have been welcomed to such events while in their daily lives they are exposed to the depravity, even in schools where they face indoctrination.

At a parade in New York, drag queen marchers chanted, “We’re coming for your children” — a chant LGBTQ activists said has been used for years but insisted was taken out of context, according to a report in the New York Post.

Meanwhile, Catholic Church leaders, with very few notable exceptions, were silent about Pride Month throughout the month of June, and in some cases actively participated in what’s become akin to an annual “liturgical” celebration in the secular world.

“Pride Masses” took place in some U.S. cities such as Washington, D.C., though some bishops, notably including Bishop David Zubik of Pittsburgh, disavowed such a Eucharistic service in his diocese, leading to its cancellation.

Continued below.

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟441,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Today was my last day open.

Was having a convo with a regular customer.
She is conservative Christian and she said someone in a parade stated 'we're coming for your children' and so anyway a woman in my store who purchased rainbow sandals didn't say anything to me; but when the customer came up front she let loose...

'Nobody in the LGBQT world is coming for the children, it's the heterosexual, Christian white man whose doing that.'
..and stormed off.

• Informative
Reactions: mourningdove~
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,676,439.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

She is conservative Christian and she said someone in a parade stated 'we're coming for your children' and so anyway a woman in my store who purchased rainbow sandals didn't say anything to me; but when the customer came up front she let loose...

'Nobody in the LGBQT world is coming for the children, it's the heterosexual, Christian white man whose doing that.'
..and stormed off.
Ugh! :rolleyes:

• Agree
Reactions: WarriorAngel
Upvote 0

mourningdove~

"Pray, and prepare ..."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2005
✟440,116.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Pride Month ends today,
Did it really end yesterday?
Is it really over?
Would be nice.

But recently, Rachel Levine declared this is the "Summer of Pride" ... so, I'm not sure if it's over yet.

Reactions: WarriorAngel
Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟441,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Ok so evidently the new person on the block could be the same person I met today? or like the 5th or so people I met who are in this group and I found their posts problematic and very telling and I didn’t post the worse ones.

This is a small community and I think we need to step up prayer.

And again I find it ironic how they attack conservatives for their own beliefs. Smh

Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟243,304.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican

..and stormed off.
Her sin is pride. I'm sorry that happened in your store. :(

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums