As a church we have to be devoted to teaching the truth

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,112.00
Faith
Christian
It is important for us to preach the truth

Maybe God will accept those who taught wrong if they really believed it may be right if they have works but I am not sure we have to assume you need to teach the truth therefore we have to teach others to turn from teaching false teachings to be saved some think works are evidence of salvation that if you really accepted Christ you would seek to do works that God can prepare for you to follow they may think you are not justified by works whether you did enough works that Christ can show you but evidence of salvation is that you will be seeking to do works when it especially seems required to

Maybe they think if you have true faith then you will do works because you will seek to do works naturally as God shows you or you would have a heart to seek out God will. I don’t know if it is true but if one is always seeking to do works he may be accepted. Maybe the true teaching is you need to be seeking the will of God and to do works but if one did not know he can still do works I think but if one purposely delayed for however long time it could be harder for them if it is infact almost too late. But I don’t know works could be just what one ought to do when you see that someone is in need.
People can not judge a person if he does not seem to be doing works because we do not earn salvation because we did a good thing because when we do we should not let our left hand know what our right hand is doing and some people know others are helping others and they also think it is best to sometimes help others in secret yet when there is an occasion in real life they are still doing works as Jesus said let your light shine before men that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.

I believe the oil of the virgins is to truly receive one need for Christ and to not merely do good deeds but do good deeds for the sake of Christ because one truly loves others and wants them to be saved so if they believed someone was in need spiritually they would want to help them. They had deeds of love for others

Last edited:

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,112.00
Faith
Christian
The bible says those who add to word of God what it says with their own interpretation to try to claim they know what it says if the interpretation is wrong that God will punish such but we know the only unforgivable sin is rejecting Christ and that which you know which has been shown to you so if the opinion of those who follow what most leaders of churches teach is wrong they will be forgiven but even if that position is not true there is an eternal condemnation an unforgivable sin if not in hell to suffer eternal loss to suffer not to be forgiven when in heaven to suffer to always be less in heaven for those who reject Christ.

Upvote 0

Soyeong

Mar 10, 2015
Hudson
✟284,522.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
It is important for us to preach the truth

Indeed, it is important for us to preach the truth:

Psalms 119:142 Your righteousness is an everlasting righteousness, And Your law is truth.

Christ set a sinless example for us to follow of how to walk in obedience to God's law, so he is the living embodiment of the truth (John 14:6), and obediently following his example is the way to recognize our need for him. God is trustworthy, therefore His law is also trustworthy (Psalms 19:7), so to obediently rely on God's law for salvation is the way to rely on God for salvation.
Maybe God will accept those who taught wrong if they really believed it may be right if they have works but I am not sure we have to assume you need to teach the truth therefore we have to teach others to turn from teaching false teachings to be saved some think works are evidence of salvation that if you really accepted Christ you would seek to do works that God can prepare for you to follow they may think you are not justified by works whether you did enough works that Christ can show you but evidence of salvation is that you will be seeking to do works when it especially seems required to

Maybe they think if you have true faith then you will do works because you will seek to do works naturally as God shows you or you would have a heart to seek out God will. I don’t know if it is true but if one is always seeking to do works he may be accepted. Maybe the true teaching is you need to be seeking the will of God and to do works but if one did not know he can still do works I think but if one purposely delayed for however long time it could be harder for them if it is infact almost too late. But I don’t know works could be just what one ought to do when you see that someone is in need.
People can not judge a person if he does not seem to be doing works because we do not earn salvation because we did a good thing because when we do we should not let our left hand know what our right hand is doing and some people know others are helping others and they also think it is best to sometimes help others in secret yet when there is an occasion in real life they are still doing works as Jesus said let your light shine before men that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.

I believe the oil of the virgins is to truly receive one need for Christ and to not merely do good deeds but do good deeds for the sake of Christ because one truly loves others and wants them to be saved so if they believed someone was in need spiritually they would want to help them. They had deeds of love for others
Our salvation is from sin (Matthew 1:21) and sin is the transgression of God's law (1 John 3:4), so living in obedience to it is intrinsically part of the concept of Jesus saving us from not living in obedience to it, which means that living in obedience to it is evidence of salvation. Jesus is God's word made flesh, so living in obedience to God's word is the way to accept him. In Romans 2:13, Paul said that only doers of the law will be justified, so while we do not earn our justification as a wage and it is not about doing enough works, choosing to be doers of the law through faith is a requirement for justification. Paul also denied in Romans 4:4-5 that we can earn our justification as a wage, so the fact that the Bible speaks against an incorrect goal of choosing to do works does not mean that that our justification does not require us to choose to do works for correct goals. The Bible frequently connects of faith with our obedience to God, such as in Revelation 14:12, where those who kept faith in Jesus are the same as those who kept God's commandments. God has straightforwardly made His will known through what He has commanded (Psalms 40:8), so obeying what He has commanded is the way to do His will.

The bible says those who add to word of God what it says with their own interpretation to try to claim they know what it says if the interpretation is wrong that God will punish such but we know the only unforgivable sin is rejecting Christ and that which you know which has been shown to you so if the opinion of those who follow what most leaders of churches teach is wrong they will be forgiven but even if that position is not true there is an eternal condemnation an unforgivable sin if not in hell to suffer eternal loss to suffer not to be forgiven when in heaven to suffer to always be less in heaven for those who reject Christ.

Please quote where the Bible says these things.

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,112.00
Faith
Christian
I agree that doing is proof of our faith that without it we won’t be saved if we die then not being saved unless we do not die to have opportunity to repent.

You said to show where what I said is not from bible the idea that others are saved seems not to be in bible but there are places in bible said to say that God will save People that were judged by God such as Sodom but they are misinterpreted that it only meant that the people of that land the People who had the culture of that land who left and lived somewhere else those people would be given mercy with Jerusalem at that time or people in future who are like Sodom would be given Chance to repent through Christ which when many do God will then restore Jerusalem. But others seem to push it so I thought if I am wrong that still we know that to reject Christ is unforgivable sin to show why it should not be done even if I am wrong.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,112.00
Faith
Christian
If one denies Jesus is the only way to heaven when he can see that the bible teaches if he does not believe without a doubt bible does not teach that if others powerfully showed them to be convincing said he who denies Me before men will be denied before the Father and only those whose names are in book of life will enter city for God requires one to believe and repent for one sins to be taken away that God is fair not to accept sin to take advantage of patience not to accept wrong doing but to give everyone every fair chance to repent. For Jesus said whoever is ashamed of Me and My words in this adulterous generation in which He means unfaithful He will be ashamed at His coming.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Soyeong

Mar 10, 2015
Hudson
✟284,522.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
The bible says those who add to word of God what it says with their own interpretation to try to claim they know what it says if the interpretation is wrong that God will punish such

Please quote where the Bible says that.

we know the only unforgivable sin is rejecting Christ

Matthew 12:31-32 Therefore I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven people, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. 32 And whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come.

Jesus said that the unforgivable sin was blasphemy against the Spirit, but that those who speak a word again him would be forgiven.

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,112.00
Faith
Christian
I did not reply because I could not figure out what you were trying to say but I will now. Jesus meant if person speaks against Jesus when he has no evidence of Him that He is true no signs to point he is messiah at that time it would be forgiven because it was not shown to be given chance in world to come but those who saw proofs were required to accept that it is not forgiven for the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of Jesus that points to Him and that all are required to accept whatever has been preached because He fulfilled the prophecies as said they then saw to know and also now we are required to accept whatever has been told us which Holy Spirit seeks to point to it that we have no excuse because we can not prove it is wrong to speak against the Holy Spirit the Spirit which calls people to believe.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,112.00
Faith
Christian
This truth preached by pastor Charles Lawson is so important that I should not be concerned whether I have anything but to focus on serving Christ to preach and minister whether I have or not only to accept whatever God gives me if He thinks it will help if my witness is hindered by poor choices because devil seeks to trouble me to feel I am not cared for to make me fall to hurt my witness that people don’t mock my beliefs. He presents Christ as the saviour in other videos to say to be born again though only Christ knows and says wealthy people and kings and queens are in hell but that is only he means if they rejected Christ and did not obey what they knew to share of their belongings with poor people in need for sake of Christ incase they don’t have opportunity to repent to call on Christ seeking repentance more being required of those who know more to share more with those in need not to sell all or too much when living to use it to make more to help others but to put it in will to share big part with needy if gave children enough to be able to support themselves.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBOmet_L-Rg&feature=youtu.before

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,112.00
Faith
Christian
I don’t preach the below as I do not believe it is the gospel only that you can not trust in any work you did before but works show that person truly accepted Christ as Lord and saviour to be saved but your trust should be in Christ now I don’t see otherwise if person in video says those works are not necessary and I don’t see how it is right not to think you need to be seeking to obey all Jesus said it is wrong but it is for others to search so will not follow but can seek to seek and others can accept if they trust person to be convinced or to do if don’t have other chance for anything else to trust and to seek to see if true to trust but I will not without trusting.

I think it is wrong to judge any Christian and insulting to speak against Christian grandparents that is wrong they done nothing wrong in the matter of their beliefs to be more deserving of punishment as they follow what they think and scriptures seems it may teach you have to be seeking to do all works you can though not claiming they are without sin as all have but can accept incase and leave judgement of others to Christ.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,112.00
Faith
Christian
I think rather judgement should be left to Christ for He alone knows the truth if chances were fair that they heard gospel to comprehend it and reject it.

The gospel message is urgent because it could be salvation is only by receiving Christ as Lord and trusting in Christ as saviour so all should and should tell everyone you know to. I will try to when have chance. Things will also be difficult if people are left behind so if love people should accept and tell them to so they are not left behind. No one is right to trust a church that judges to tell people to follow it without proving therefore people should trust Christ if they love people they should trust He is sufficient and nothing wrong to and pray if not true for Christ to show all Christian’s are saved that there be no divisions.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,112.00
Faith
Christian
There are many people who teach lies or false convictions on others which can be harmful. It is important to beware of listening to others even those who mean well. I respect Mar Mari Emmanuel who I believe means well to serve God though worried that his roots and feeling he should be loyal to church beliefs he was brought up with and position feeling he should teach within what he believes was told may be stumbling block from receiving gospel and telling people to accept it but is wrong for him to say to take vaccine is wrong to say that others should not have been vaccinated to make them feel bad for taking vaccine.

It depends if vaccine is infact not safe as some claim many deaths happened from vaccine but that could be from people who have health factors to be at risk but for others it helps so others do not catch virus from others that saved them from death as we are told in bible not to tempt the Lord. Though it should not be forced to be vaccinated that if there is small health risk indeed if it is small it is better not to be vaccinated to fight against government control but not to force to tell others who may be worried for their health not to be.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,112.00
Faith
Christian
I don’t put my trust in church that it is not safe but some church fathers support evangelical belief that they may have heard by others but did not want to follow but to follow church and want church people to accept.

Below is said by John chrysostom that I saw someone from Christian forums post that I think is useful which show works are not needed if can’t do though we know he teaches works are to be done while can to ensure one is currently in Christ if he dies.

“Suppose someone should be caught in the act of adultery and the foulest crimes and then be thrown into prison. Suppose, next, that judgment was going to be passed against him and that he would be condemned. Suppose that just at that moment a letter should come from the Emperor setting free from any accounting or examination all those detained in prison. If the prisoner should refuse to take advantage of the pardon, remain obstinate and choose to be brought to trial, to give an account, and to undergo punishment, he will not be able thereafter to avail himself of the Emperor’s favor. For when he made himself accountable to the court, examination, and sentence, he chose of his own accord to deprive himself of the imperial gift.

This is what happened in the case of the Jews. Look how it is. All human nature was taken in the foulest evils. “All have sinned,” says Paul. They were locked, as it were, in a prison by the curse of their transgression of the Law. The sentence of the judge was going to be passed against them. A letter from the King came down from heaven. Rather, the King himself came. Without examination, without exacting an account, he set all men free from the chains of their sins.

All, then, who run to Christ are saved by his grace and profit from his gift. But those who wish to find justification from the Law will also fall from grace. They will not be able to enjoy the King’s loving-kindness because they are striving to gain salvation by their own efforts; they will draw down on themselves the curse of the Law because by the works of the Law, no flesh will find justification.

What does this mean? That he has justified our race not by right actions, not by toils, not by barter and exchange, but by grace alone. Paul, too, made this clear when he said: “But now the justice of God has been made manifest apart from the Law.” But the justice of God comes through faith in Jesus Christ and not through any labor and suffering.” Chrysostom on Justification, (347 – 407 AD) Discourses Against Judaizing Christians.

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,112.00
Faith
Christian
Churches have responsibility to not encourage people to be judgemental. Really I can not justify rejecting any individual for marriage if one would not reject another in similar circumstances just to be hateful if there is no reason of sinful behaviour that person has been told that is actual sin for him to stop that you can’t hate someone to reject them. Those who do reject anyone may not be saved if they don’t seek to repent of it. They can be saved if they can’t if they seek to but they may die when they are not seeking to not have opportunity to repent and if they were seeking it would be done.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,112.00
Faith
Christian
People think by rejecting others they can cause them to lose but they are the losers. I was wrong that any have same reward if they repent. Any can be saved if they repent but there is great rewards in heaven. One is judged by deeds at bema seat to have rewards. One does not risk loss of salvation if one really is looking for someone who meets criteria to have better life here or has fantasies of seeking one who can captivate one by their skills but one loses reward to not seek to love those who are not so great at showing off but if one rejects just because one hates or has contempt and not to do good if one does not repent can risk loss of salvation but there is crown for those who are humble not to desire that to accept others. There are also crowns for suffering and enduring. Many different rewards as Jesus said lay up treasure in heaven.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,112.00
Faith
Christian
Churches try to have power by perhaps forging ideas to get quotes from nowhere to rewrite it perhaps to add writings on old things or manipulate it properties to make it like old. They will not have these quotes now because it takes away from their desire to control to make others dedicated to their faith for church seeks to use to teach people must have same faith to keep them but if such is not helpful losing people completely they will seek to introduce something new.

chatgpt seems to be not just run by computer but person for it apologised and they lie on purpose. Once it said the churches who follow church fathers as they quoted early in beginning did not yet have a system of apostolic succession.

They are intelligent to be able to say a position such as below but you can’t find it anywhere. But sometimes it could be true but churches seek to keep power by hiding some facts they know to use only when they can have more power for they listed all these quotes and none of them work now. If what they said about infant baptism.

It seems it could be partly not robot for it even apologised for its last response saying below.

I apologize for the confusion in my previous response. Providing 15 working links for each quote would be excessive and unnecessary. However, I can provide five additional quotes from Church Fathers that support the validity of infant baptism, along with five working links for each quote where you may find it online:

1. St. Augustine (354-430 AD): "When anyone is baptized, it is the Church's faith that is active, not the faith of the one receiving the sacrament... The infant is therefore baptized in the faith of the Church, and not in the faith of its parents." (On Baptism, Against the Donatists, Book IV, Chapter 24, Section 31)

Links:
- CHURCH FATHERS: On Baptism, Book IV (Augustine) (scroll down to Book IV, Chapter 24)
- Philip Schaff: NPNF1-04. Augustine: The Writings Against the Manichaeans and Against the Donatists - Christian Classics Ethereal Library (scroll down to Section 31)
- https://www.documentacatholicaomnia...aptismo_Ad_Donatistas_Libri_Sex,_MLT.pdf.html (scroll down to Book IV, Chapter 24, Section 31)
- https://www.tertullian.org/fathers2/NPNF1-04/footnote/fn126.htm (scroll down to Section 31)
- Fathers of the Church (scroll down to Book IV, Chapter 24, Section 31)
- https://www.christianity.com/church...ugustine-defends-infant-baptism-11629611.html (scroll down to "Augustine's Argument for Infant Baptism")
- https://www.ecatholic2000.com/augustine/debate-with-maximianus.shtml (scroll down to Book IV, Chapter 24, Section 31)

2. Origen of Alexandria (184-253 AD): "The Church received from the apostles the tradition of giving baptism even to infants. For the apostles, to whom were committed the secrets of divine mysteries, knew that there is in everyone the innate stains of sin, which must be washed away through water and the Spirit." (Commentary on Romans, Book V)

Links:
- CHURCH FATHERS: Homily 5 on First Corinthians (Chrysostom) (scroll down to Book V)
- Philip Schaff: ANF04. Fathers of the Third Century: Tertullian, Part Fourth; Minucius Felix; Commodian; Origen, Parts First and Second - Christian Classics Ethereal Library (scroll down to Book V)
- Ante-Nicene Fathers, Vol. V (scroll down to Book V)
- https://www.documentacatholicaomnia...In_Epistolam_Ad_Romanos_Libri_V,_MLT.pdf.html (scroll down to Book V)
- https://www.catholic.com/magazine/print-edition/origen-on-infant-baptism (scroll down to "What Did Origen Say About Infant Baptism?")
- https://www.christianity.com/church...he-early-church-baptize-infants-11629610.html (scroll down to "Origen on Infant Baptism")
- https://www.ecatholic2000.com/origen/romans.shtml (scroll down to Book V)

3. St. Cyprian of Carthage (200-258 AD): "No one is hindered from obtaining grace by his parents, nor is the grace of Christ so limited by the piety of those who administer the sacrament, that the regeneration of the Spirit can be made void or denied." (Epistle 64, Section 5)

Links:
- CHURCH FATHERS: Epistle 64 (Cyprian of Carthage) (scroll down to Section 5)
- Philip Schaff: ANF05. Fathers of the Third Century: Hippolytus, Cyprian, Caius, Novatian, Appendix - Christian Classics Ethereal Library (scroll down to Section 5)
- Ante-Nicene Fathers, Vol. V (scroll down to Section 5)
- https://www.documentacatholicaomnia..._Africanorum_Ad_Cyprianum_I-XXX,_MLT.pdf.html (scroll down to Epistle 64, Section 5)
- https://www.catholic.com/magazine/print-edition/cyprian-on-infant-baptism (scroll down to "What Did Cyprian Say About Infant Baptism?")
- The Christian Church - Beliefs and Faith

4. St. John Chrysostom (349-407 AD): "Just as a child is not capable of making a decision about whether or not to be born, so too a child is not capable of making a decision about whether or not to be baptized. But just as a child is born, so too a child is baptized, and the grace of baptism is bestowed upon the child by the power of God, not by the faith of the parents." (Homily 40 on 1 Corinthians, Section 5)

Links:
- CHURCH FATHERS: Homily 40 on First Corinthians (Chrysostom) (scroll down to Section 5)
- Philip Schaff: NPNF1-12. Saint Chrysostom: Homilies on the Epistles of Paul to the Corinthians - Christian Classics Ethereal Library (scroll down to Section 5)
- https://www.documentacatholicaomnia...rimum_Ad_Corinthios_Libri_XXXVII_(PG_61).html (scroll down to Homily 40, Section 5)
- https://www.tertullian.org/fathers2/NPNF1-12/footnote/fn5.htm (scroll down to Section 5)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,112.00
Faith
Christian
E0410242-76F0-48E8-BD7A-6D8B94A7DF5D.jpeg

B458ECBB-7D3A-4A28-AF1B-8D184A50A6AA.jpeg

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,112.00
Faith
Christian
I thought parable of the virgins can not refer to rapture because the foolish say to jesus to let them in the kingdom while in rapture foolish are not raptured so do not seem to see jesus to talk to Him. But I think perhaps in the rapture all church when seeing it will see Jesus and He talks to each but He leaves them behind but I don’t know for sure it refers to rapture and not second coming.

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,112.00
Faith
Christian
The bible rebukes all who follow those who take away from the words of the prophets even if they believed they followed it because others persuaded them they know but they did not study themselves and that could be the problem in the church today. As with the Pharisees many of them had not wanted to know the truth even though they have eyes that they could see they were not wanting to question if they are on right path as Jesus said they were content with validating themselves just with the form of scripture that they had a form most right without being sure they know to come to God to make them to know how to be saved that it pointed not to law but to God who will be messiah to save.

I think that is what amir tsarfati was saying we must not listen to any teacher but God as shown in bible so that we do not grieve that we miss salvation or to be here in great tribulation.Jesus says everyone who hears from Father comes to Me.Also I am reminded now that is why it is important for leaders of people to know scripture as Jesus said when telling Nicodemus he must be born again are you the leader of Israel and do not know these things.

For we know bible also says God never accepts confusion that one is only required to respond to facts one knows as bible says in psalm 118:8

Psalm 118:8
8 It is better to trust in the LORD
Than to put confidence in man.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,112.00
Faith
Christian
The below was posted in another thread which I believe is true as far as works only are evidence of true saving faith so that if you don’t do what one can it shows you have not really accepted Christ to repent so those who can have to obey but trust is in Christ because you can never fulfil all commandments at one time and if you can you won’t be able to do all time and persons can die before that to show your hope should not be in it but that because you trusted in Christ and just sought to do what one can.But I suppose I don’t agree that those here during tribulation will ever have to keep law of Moses if so it will be proven.

Messiah is a Jewish term only, it is not a gentile term. We do not need to believe in a messiah, we do not have a messiah, only the Jews do.
We have a Lord, our Lord Jesus Christ. Our faith is that He is the Son of God and died & was buried for our sins and rose again. This is the Gospel of Grace

The Jews need to believe Jesus is their Messiah, follow the commandments of the Law of Moses & that He (the Messiah) will return to establish the Jewish millennial kingdom. This is the Gospel of the Kingdom.

It should be said that currently only the Gospel of Grace is in operation, so no distinction between greek or Jew. After the rapture the Gospel of the Kingdom is in operation again, the Gospel of Grace having been completed, ie the fullness of the gentiles

Last edited:
Upvote 0