Aron Ra destroys Hovind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brightmoon

Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.
Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Aron Ra’s videos are well worth listening to . I’ve watch his evolution and phylogeny videos as I always learn something new and I’ve got a biology degree. His videos correct common and erroneous creationist memes. And his science information is accurate.

Upvote 0

HitchSlap

PROUDLY PRIMATE
Aug 6, 2012
✟281,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Just going to note that two hours is a big time commitment, even for people who are into YouTube debates.
Indeed. Unfortunately Aron Ra had to repeatedly define terms and how Hovind was making up his own definitions and drawing false conclusions (standard creo/hovind faire). Aron Ra’s phylogeny challenge absolutely squashes creationism, and when hovind was pinned down on definitions and forced to answer questions, the absurdity of creationism is fully exposed, and Hovind had nowhere to hide. I almost felt bad for Hovind... almost.

Upvote 0

Herman Hedning

Hiking is fun
Mar 2, 2004
N 57° 44', E 12° 00'
Visit site
✟735,203.00
Faith
Humanist
I have seen a couple of Aron Ra's debates. Is his appearance because he is a satanist or is it just a poor choice? (actual question)
Is having long hair a sign that a person is a satanist?

Upvote 0

HitchSlap

PROUDLY PRIMATE
Aug 6, 2012
✟281,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I have seen a couple of Aron Ra's debates. Is his appearance because he is a satanist or is it just a poor choice? (actual question)
He’s a satanist who eats babies covered in Siracha.
(actual answer)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

It's shtick. Also he doesn't grow facial hair other than what you see. I had dinner with him and his wife and he was admiring my mustache.
dinner.jpg

Upvote 0

Jimmy D

Dec 11, 2014
✟268,799.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
It's shtick. Also he doesn't grow facial hair other than what you see. I had dinner with him and his wife and he was admiring my mustache.
View attachment 222245

Is there anyone you haven't met? :scratch:

I'm starting to think you're one of the orchestrators behind this Atheistic Conspiracy TM we keep hearing about.

• Haha
Reactions: pgp_protector
Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Is there anyone you haven't met? :scratch:

I'm starting to think you're one of the orchestrators behind this Atheistic Conspiracy TM we keep hearing about.
Carl Sagan. Southern Methodist University. 1995 IIRC. I had my chance and an original hardcover edition of Cosmos, but I went out drinking that night instead. :(

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sanoy

Apr 27, 2017
America
✟118,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

HitchSlap

PROUDLY PRIMATE
Aug 6, 2012
✟281,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
It looks like the name his Mormon parents gave him was Aron Nelson. The surname he chose when he changed his name is the Hebrew word for evil so I'm guessing the appearance is just as intentional as the surname.
You seem quite besotted with Aron Ra’s appearance.

• Agree
Reactions: DogmaHunter
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.