Army Cuts Off More Than 60K Unvaccinated Guard and Reserve Soldiers from Pay and Benefits

ThisIsMe123

This And That
Mar 13, 2017
✟187,063.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That's what who gets? Soldiers who didn't take a jab that's no longer effective, doesn't prevent transmission, infection, hospitalization, or death?

That's what you get for not following orders.

Upvote 0

ThisIsMe123

This And That
Mar 13, 2017
✟187,063.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
In a time when less people are signing up for the military this is incredibly stupid.
Everyone got exposed to covid in the military. Guaranteed.. and no one was dying before the mandatory vaccines.

Shoot back in my day, my dad's day etc. We lined up for vaccines in our arms. Back when the Anthrax vaccine was experimental, you had to receive it.

No one questioned vaccines back then. We live in a society of pansies.

Upvote 0

renniks

Jun 2, 2008
✟149,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Shoot back in my day, my dad's day etc. We lined up for vaccines in our arms. Back when the Anthrax vaccine was experimental, you had to receive it.

No one questioned vaccines back then. We live in a society of pansies.
No.. we live in a society that no longer trusts the government to do the right thing.

• Agree
Reactions: Rachel20
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ThisIsMe123

This And That
Mar 13, 2017
✟187,063.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Sounds like you didn't question, and took the covid jab like a good little conformist

Funny, I work in a field where I speak with non-conformists every day. I take their fines that they get cited for some wrong doing when they break an ordinance.

I had one guy grumble, whine that he had to pay fees on an offence, I say nothing and he says, "I bet you can tell I'm anti-govt"

I just smiled and told him, "That'll be XXX dollars,sir!"!

That's where being a non-conformist gets you.

Upvote 0

Rachel20

May 30, 2020
STX
✟58,109.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Funny, I work in a field where I speak with non-conformists every day. I take their fines that they get cited for some wrong doing when they break an ordinance.

I had one guy grumble, whine that he had to pay fees on an offence, I say nothing and he says, "I bet you can tell I'm anti-govt"

I just smiled and told him, "That'll be XXX dollars,sir!"!

That's where being a non-conformist gets you.

Tell that to Rosa Parks ;)

And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. Romans 12:2

Upvote 0

ThisIsMe123

This And That
Mar 13, 2017
✟187,063.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Tell that to Rosa Parks ;)

And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. Romans 12:2

That Bible quote has nothing to do with what I'm talking about. Hate it when people quote the Bible out of context to frame it in a way that they think is making a point.

You're blowing this way out of proportion. Follow the rules, otherwise suffer the consequences, like getting kicked out of the National Guard.

Better yet, never join the National Guard, then you'll never have to worry about not "conforming"

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Rachel20

May 30, 2020
STX
✟58,109.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That Bible quote has nothing to do with what I'm talking about. Hate it when people quote the Bible out of context to frame it in a way that they think is making a point.

You're blowing this way out of proportion. Follow the rules, otherwise suffer the consequences, like getting kicked out of the National Guard.

Better yet, never join the National Guard, then you'll never have to worry about not "conforming"

I think you understood the point of the Bible quote: not all non-conformity is bad.

And if you bothered to read the link I posted in #5, you would have seen the mandate for military members was unlawful. You can't make jabs under EUA mandatory to the military - only those that are FDA approved. Everyone still thinks the Pfizer jabs are approved, but it's the Corminaty that was approved, and it's not the one they were/are jabbing the military with.

"During the hearings, Younts argued that the COVID-19 vaccine mandate for U.S. military service members was not lawful, and reportedly highlighted that the military failed to make available the FDA-approved version of the vaccine."

Upvote 0

IceJad

May 23, 2005
✟100,895.00
Country
Malaysia
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
The vaccines are not effective. That is a fact. It doesn't give you long term immunity. It doesn't however reduce the severity of the infection. A know of people who caught COVID19 after they have been vaccinated.

That being said COVID19 is not particularly deadly in its current variant. Even in the earlier variants the death rate is in the low percentage while higher than most common cold. There are people who recovered naturally from the virus when there were no vaccine.

I don't get the need to force people to take the vaccine, while personally I would highly encourage it. What happened to my body my choice?

There is always the argument that if you're vaccinated why fear those who aren't? Unless of course the vaccine is not as effective as you would hope it to be.

Upvote 0

Ignatius the Kiwi

Dissident
Mar 2, 2013
✟291,214.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Isn't the US having trouble getting men into the army? On a purely practical level, at a time when you might potentially be entering into war with Russia or China, why would you deliberately harm your military capacity because of unwillingness to get a vaccine?

Upvote 0