✟80,125.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Tech! :mad:

Granddaughter sent me an email. I never got it. I thought I sent her one. It didn't go because I got mixed up on her address. I always forget how to spell her married name.

I never learned to type.

Well ... phooey. I finally got my email sent to her. :)

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟417,675.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Relating to that feeling of frustration. had a problem with my hobby yesterday. And said I’m ticked off about it. Nobody heard it. Then used the rest of the time to figure it out And did. Every aspect of the problem was dissected and isolated and reckoned and concluded. Not enough here, drill a hole there, using an extractor screw on those. No destruction or much waste. And a new start for next time. The best friend wanted expression of it. But instead it fueled an inquiry. The plan formed is going to get done. KISS.

Being a mellow guy I don’t let too much bother self. It’s counter productive. finding ways to be caring and sincere and compassionate. Sorry saying ‘I’ so much is just processing, a lot.

it’s hard not to be the best. The best unqualified maybe. Only God is awesome but best friends seem awesome too.
oh, the multitude of perceptions of other people, but learning how to fit in. Take correction, be wise. Can’t be a star.
Don't want my 15 minutes of fame, notoriety, or acclaim. Wanna be better not bitter. My goodness, all about self.

why can’t the self be expressed. I don’t like quiet people, don’t know what to say to them. Some do. If always being someone else, it causes change, though homing in on self and the goal. Compromise of the two, making a new person and ongoing battle. Finding peace, being joyful in trials and having pleasure in afflictions. If you can read this thank you. If you can relate even better.

usually this person relates to others and tries to support them. A little self talk here and confidence bolstering from the lord there. It’s a life with my wife so good. Out! The last drop of doubt and poison. Positive affirmations. Replace the bad with good. Physician, heal thyself’. Is that in Luke? Selfish but hopefully entertaining.

God LovesYou!

Just a little me left, now focus on others. Yeah, or yea says the Lord. I will strengthen you yea, I will help you yea. I will uphold you with my righteous right arm. Very comforting.

• Love
Reactions: Rescued One
Upvote 0