Quantum X

Legend
Oct 17, 2006
✟21,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Welcome to my arena. I of course am Blaziken X:p Lol I am the one you challenge. There are many ways to challenge me. The judge of each and every one of these battles will be my good friend Katalia. In other words, she catches anyone who is Godmodding, and if the battle is dragging on forever and ever she can end it and say who wins. This includes me.
Now the types of Challenges are listed below:

No.1 Typical Arena Challenge: Your basic two character battle.

No.2 Character Team Challenge: Challenge a set of three of my characters with three of your characters

No. 3 Pok’emon Team Challenge: Challenge me with a team of three pokemon-must be water, fire and grass type only, one type per pokemon. Of course this includes me. Lol I can’t use Blaziken T T.

No.4 Pok’emon Challenge: Challenge me with one pokemon-Both must be normal type pokemon, and only normal type.

When you want to challenge me, simply say what number, which chellenge you want to challenge me with. Example, someone posts and says, No. 2 then has his/her characters/pokemon/character come into the arena. There may only be one arena challenge at a time, don’t swamp me T T.

My Pokemon Team: Venasaur, Charizard, Blastoise

My Pokemon Solo: Zangoose

Typical Arena Solo: Naoki Kohaku

Team character Battle: Howard, Ringo and Arken.

Here are the character sheets of those characters:

Name: Arken

Thread: The Second Saga: The Heart of the
World

Race: human

Hair color: blond

Eye color: blue

Intelligence: average

Build: normal

Height: 6 foot 3

History: ---------Will not be shown---------
Appearance: Arken wears a purple breastplate that attaches to a back plate to protect his back, and purple shoulder armor with small spikes on them. He wears purple boots and had a purple shield; the shield had his sword sheath on it back where he's supposed to hold the shield, which is also purple, lol.

Weapons: Sword, and a hunting knife.

Name: Howard

Thread: All Shall Fade

Race: human

Weapons: Howard carries a shortsword and a slingshot.

Hair: *Short, black*

Eye color: black

Build: skinny

Height: 6 foot 3

Personality: Smart, kind.

History: Howard lived in a Rohan village most his life, training with his sword in case the village was ever attacked. The village was attacked, and Howard defended it quite well until the Knights of Rohan arrived. The Knights saw Howard’s swordplay and decided to make him a Knight Pupil. He was trained as a Rohan Knight, and eventually became one of the top, special Knights.

(He also has a mustache)

Name: Ringo

Thread: The Legend of Korant

Race: ???

Hair color: red-ish brown

Eye color: brown

Build: normal

Height: 6 foot 2 inches

History: Ringo’s past is unknown.

----------------------------

Name: Kohaku Naoki.

Eye color: red

Hair: red, not curly.

Build: slender

Personality: Kohaku is very kind but is kind of lazy sometimes and carefree. Sometimes he doesn't do things like reports because he's so lazy and he gets on Iruka's nerves. He's a lot like Naruto.

Jutsus: Chakra Sword (Kohaku can create a chakra sword, and it is as hard as steel). Chakra Bullets (He gathers chakra in his hand *or hands* and he can send chakra bullets wherever he aims). Chakra Flame (Kohaku gathers lots of chakra in his right hand. It acts like fire). Clone Jutsu. Shadow Clone Jutsu. Substitute Jutsu.

History: Kohaku's parents are barely ever at their home, and not much is known about them or Kohaku's past, and he doesn't talk about it. He lives in an apartment at the academy and has a part time job on one day of the week for 3 hours. Kohaku likes to read a certain brown book and many wonder what it is, but, he doesn't let anyone know what it is. But they did gather, thankfully, it wasn't a book written by Jiraiya... Recently he supposedly finished the thin book. He now carries around a red one, and doesn't let anyone know what it is. It's just as thin as the brown one.

Appearance: Kohaku usually wears a brown string around his head like a headband and wears a blue cape.

Ninjitsu14

Captain of 3rd Division in the Army of god
Apr 13, 2004
ate oh sicks
✟58,420.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
I'm pretty sure that mine has been around longer, and it's approved by moderation....And, yours is pretty much the same concept, only people are challenging just you, and not othyer people.

I find it annoying when other people take my idea and try to pass it off as their own. But, I'll comply--I'll just go get mine, just in case....

And, I will challenge you, I just need to get a character together.

Upvote 0

Quantum X

Legend
Oct 17, 2006
✟21,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Look geez Ninji this is my own Arena thread. Like an rpg only a little different! I don't care if yours has been around longer I still have the right to make my own rpgs, and this is just basically a different kind of rpg where we bring characters from other threads and battle, following the rules I stated, with help of the judge Katalia.

Upvote 0

Ninjitsu14

Apr 13, 2004
ate oh sicks
✟58,420.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
http://christianforums.com/t6108376-the-arena-7.html

There's mine. It's pretty much the same....I mean....It doesn't have the rules on it....Hmm....I should go do that now....*dashes off.*

EDIT: Alright, here is my character.

Ninaka "Nin" Oyamaeda
Age: Unknown; Doesn't recall his life before becoming a Soul Reaper (shinigami)
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 175 lbs.
Build: Tall; Average
Rank: Captain of 3rd Division; Formerly 3rd Seat of 3rd Division
Weapon: Katana named Obsidian; three stages of release; Sealed, Shikai (first release), Bankai (full release)

Sealed: Normal Japanese katan; the hilt guard is a emerald-colored square, with metal bars coming from the corners to the hilt.

Shikai: Obsidian turns completely black, hilt, blade, and hiltguard; when first released by the command 'Obsidian, Shimmer' Obsidian releases a bright flash of light that temporarily blinds an opponent for about 30 seconds (roughly two posts). In this form, Obsidian can fire concentrated blasts of light from the blade that slash his opponents.

Bankai: Nin says "Bankai" and tosses his blade up into the air. It spins in midair, before shattering, and creating an area of compressed space; an area that is both in light, and without light. This is because his Bankai's name is Kuro Hikari (literally, Black light). The area of space is about 30 feet in diameter from Nin's position, and it moves with him. The only drawback is, initially, Nin holds no blade--to create one, he has to focus a blade of light into his hand. But, Nin normally does not do this, because Nin can attack from every possible angle, as long as the opponent is in hia area. This is because Nin can generate blades of light from anywhere, and can direcvt where they go with his mind. However, the blades do not block sword strokes, so if the opponent manages to get close, then Nin must generate a blade of compressed light in his hand to fight back.

Nin's ultimate attack in this form is "Zero-Blind Spot Light Blade" in which he generates blades of light from every possible point in the circumference of his circular area, and directs them at his opponent, although Nin usually restricts opponent's with a Binding Spell of some sort beforehand.

Other skills: Despite being of Captain-level, Nin is weak in all other aspects of Shinigami martial arts--he is not adept in kido, and while he can perform many Flash Steps, they are usually short, so to make himself go faster, and farther, he has to concentrate more spirit energy in his feet--this means he can only do three successful Flash Steps a day.

Kido Arts: No. 4 (White Lightning): Fire sa compressed, but weak, beam of lightning from pliant fingers.
No 1: Binds opponents of weak spiritual and physical strength.
No. 33 Pale-Fire Crash: Fires a weak ball of fire at his opponent.

Or, I can fight with a Pokemon team of Swampert, Weavile, and Torterra.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Ninjitsu14

Apr 13, 2004
ate oh sicks
✟58,420.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
*sighs* It's not that complicated in my Arena....When I wanted to do it, I wanted to9 do it then, not five hours later. Good bye. Hope this goes well for ya. :wave:

Oh, by the way, if you act like this in my RPG, I won't hesitate to remove you.

Upvote 0

Lady Knight

The Prodigal
Jun 9, 2004
Bama
✟19,669.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
((Tell me if I'm doing this right........... Heres Jo..
And challange type #1 please

Name: Joline
Nicknames: Jo
Jo looks in her 20's no one knows for sure. She has clear, slightly taned, skin, grey green eyes, and jet black hair.

Weight: 115 pounds.

Height: 5 foot 5 inches

Weapon/Abilties:
Teleportation through shadows
a 'Psychic katana' composed of raw psychic energy
Telekinesis
((like Psylocke))

Other: Fortune teller/apothacary owner. She has a willowy build. She is light on her feet, and agile as a cat. What she lacks in strength she makes up in speed and smarts. She can fight if she needs to, though she prefers not to. In a choice between fight or flight, if she knows she cant handle it she takes flight, but if she knows she can handle the problem she fight.
Not much of a talker though))

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0