Sheep in Wolves clothing
Mar 2, 2004
In the woods... was In an old church - was On the
✟14,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oh I am a bad fishy..I get Sockey salmon at $2.99 - $6.99 a lb from Russia and I live in central US

"Country of Origin: USA, Russia"
Catch Method: Gillnet, seine | FAO Catch Area: 67, 61 | Sustainable Resource: 3rd Party Endorsed

http://orcabayseafoods.com/seafood-products-details/56

I love that...I am a very bad fishy..every time they run out I call or complain for more....

"Since Russia's annexation of Crimea in March the EU and US have ratcheted up sanctions several times, tightening restrictions on major Russian state banks and corporations. They have blacklisted dozens of senior Russian officials, separatist commanders and Russian firms accused of undermining Ukrainian sovereignty."

Fishies save the world! Good fishie....

Funny,
Area 51 deals with UFOs, area 61 is fishies
I love my fishies

Area61.gif

Last edited:

Starcrystal

Sheep in Wolves clothing
Mar 2, 2004
In the woods... was In an old church - was On the
✟14,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Maybe it pays to have cabin fever..except there i was never alone...
here, i am alone..i dont like this...but at least i can talk to her by distance...
I need to get out of here..i need to go home..my last wife and her daughter can have this place...I need to go back home, I need to be near my princess..I need my mountains..I almost died last night..she saved me..I wanna go home..not to heaven right now, to my princess

a_Tree_line.JPG

*valley of hidden Treasures*
Valley_of_Hidden_Treasures.JPG

Valley_of_Hidden_Treasures.JPG

thepeaks.jpg
summersprings.jpg

I need to go home..i need to go home..i need to go home..this isn't Kansas any more..we're not in Kansas any more...

I throw tornadoes over my house here in Jesus name..this is nonsense..why did i ever leave?..there is no place like home, there is no place like home, there is no place like home..

"Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven."

Matthew 18:3

Auntie Em.... really? Emmy !!

I wanna fly

Upvote 0

VanillaSunflowers

Black Lives Don't Matter More Than Any Other Life
Jul 26, 2016
DE
✟18,570.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
You're a weird dude.
But we're all weird here so good job! Great pictures. Didn't read the text so much after the first. I figure you're venting a journal like roll and we're just here for the ride. But it isn't necessary that we know your details. ;)

Alaska is where God took his paint brush and went wild.
tumblr_nkcfj8rGQY1tu7yxbo2_r1_500.gif

Reactions: Starcrystal
Upvote 0