• Total voters

Charlie24

Oct 17, 2014
✟103,731.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
When I was growing up as a child until I left home on my own, election day was a big deal.

My dad would say one of the greatest obligations an American has is to vote. Back then there was no early voting, so for me, I can't shake that tradition.

I will vote on election day.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
When I was growing up as a child until I left home on my own, election day was a big deal.

My dad would say one of the greatest obligations an American has is to vote. Back then there was no early voting, so for me, I can't shake that tradition.

I will vote on election day.
Vote in this poll, too!

This time is the first time I have voted early in a Presidential election.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

trunks2k

Contributor
Jan 26, 2004
✟270,241.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Nope. In my state, the only way to vote in early is via absentee ballot and this is the first time they are being used on a widescale level rather than needing a reason for them. I don't exactly trust the state to get me my ballot on time and process it in a timely manner the first time around (especially since they are dealing with more than expected) without at least stressing me out some. My polling place is right around the corner from me, I'm working from home, and I'm not really afraid of voting in person, so I'll just go do it in person on election day.

Maybe after this election when they have the kinks worked out, I'll opt for mail in.

• Agree
Reactions: CitizenD
Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟896,872.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Polls for in person voting open Monday in GA and my mother and I plan to probably go on Wednesday before she takes me to the after school program for people with disabilities I attend weekly.

Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Nope. In my state, the only way to vote in early is via absentee ballot and this is the first time they are being used on a widescale level rather than needing a reason for them. I don't exactly trust the state to get me my ballot on time and process it in a timely manner the first time around (especially since they are dealing with more than expected) without at least stressing me out some. My polling place is right around the corner from me, I'm working from home, and I'm not really afraid of voting in person, so I'll just go do it in person on election day.

Maybe after this election when they have the kinks worked out, I'll opt for mail in.
Maybe the exercise is a good thing, LOL.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,429,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I would do the same if it were our state's first rodeo with mass mail in voting.

Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.
Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I will be voting early as I am not sure that I can vote on Election day as my job will not give time off to do so.
I think that’s illegal

• Agree
Reactions: Sparagmos
Upvote 0