Gareth

Jan 3, 2008
South Woodham Ferrers, Essex.
✟9,834.00
Faith
Jehovahs Witness
Marital Status
Single
Lots of things are set to happen in 2012. Some of them are very bad we are told. Something to do with the ending of the Mayan calender and Planet X sideswiping the earth and causing mass destruction etc, etc. Some things might be good. We might have a half decent summer with sunshine and rain at the proper time and amount. Plus my consolidated loan comes to an end. I'll be solvent for the first time in, well, ages.

But lets get serious for a moment. There is a real danger that Christians may be swept up in the hysteria that will undoubtedly start either next year or in 2012 itself. The scary thing is that if you surf the Net and look up about these End Times theories (not including what God promises to do) you find all kinds of people, even educated ones, saying this and that is going to happen, and that NASA is covering something up. The really worrying part is that they are deadly serious about it.

But Christians need to make sure that they are not side-tracked by this. We may know the end is coming, but we also know it is when God decides, not us. It will be according to His timescale and that a clear warning message will be given as has been the case before.

Some may even blame religion for all this, yet in truth, you can show someone the right way to be and they either accept it or they don't. Look at Jesus' ministry as an example. The greatest man who had ever lived, the greatest teacher of the Bible who had ever lived. Did he convert the nation of Israel? All the miracles, signs, healings and teachings to show from whom he had come, did it move everyone's heart?

As the scripture says about false teachers rising up misleading and in turn being misled, we can be sure that someone will try to take centre stage over the months leading into 2012. What we all need to do is make sure we are not among those being misled. What do you think?

andreha

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Feb 13, 2009
Gauteng
✟130,569.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
(Act 2:17) And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

(Act 2:18) And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

(Act 2:19) And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:

(Act 2:20) The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:

(Act 2:21) And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.
The day I wake up and realise that verse 20 has kicked in, I'll know it's the end. Before then, I won't stress too much. Imagine, on one good day - waking up and seeing that the sun doesn't shine anymore - even at noon. That should grab everyone's attention in a big way.

Upvote 0

Lisa*Lisa

His Servant
Mar 7, 2010
✟17,386.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Revelation chapter 20 verse 12 is judgment day.

"And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books."

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
The day I wake up and realise that verse 20 has kicked in, I'll know it's the end. Before then, I won't stress too much. Imagine, on one good day - waking up and seeing that the sun doesn't shine anymore - even at noon. That should grab everyone's attention in a big way.

LOL.

Allow me to recommend a more mundane event to start with ...

... like one of the seven trumpets.

YouTube - The Book of Revelation Is Happening NOW! You Must See This! The 7 Trumpets Are Blowing!

Just in case you missed it, Chernobyl equates with Wormwood, the third trumpet. That's an undisputable fact: http://www.christianforums.com/t7481189/

Upvote 0
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
LOL.

Allow me to recommend a more mundane event to start with ...

... like one of the seven trumpets.

YouTube - The Book of Revelation Is Happening NOW! You Must See This! The 7 Trumpets Are Blowing!

Just in case you missed it, Chernobyl equates with Wormwood, the third trumpet. That's an undisputable fact: http://www.christianforums.com/t7481189/

Brother Hawkeye,

Just because the Russians equated their own cataclysm to the Word, doesn't make it the real wormwood. Indeed the real wormwood, planet X will cause 1/3 of the entire planet's populace to die in days.

Right now, this X/nibiru/wormwood is hidden behind jupiter, invisible except by satellite mirror imagery.
When we awake the day after its' passing, the whole of the earth will reckon it's effects.

But yes, we are seeing prophecy fulfilled each and every day.

Reactions: blessedmomof5
Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Just because the Russians equated their own cataclysm to the Word, doesn't make it the real wormwood.

Charles, I hasten to point out that the Soviets did not equate Chernobyl with Wormwood. Instead, they downplayed it ... so much so that few people in the surrounding areas seem to believe it to be fulfillment of prophecy.

The simple fact though is that Chernobyl equates with Wormwood. It is an accurate translation. The only contribution the Russians/Soviets made was to coincidentally build a nuclear reactor at the town of Chernobyl. That and naming the reactor Chernobyl, of course, but that was long before the melt-down.

But yes, we are seeing prophecy fulfilled each and every day.

Agreed.

Upvote 0

trialbyfire

Oct 12, 2007
✟1,834.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The end will start with a massive invasion of Israel which God will step in and save Israel from. That moment is when the sun and moon darken, stars fall. At the same time, the church will be resurrected and removed to the throne of God and a remnant of Israel will be sealed and protected while the antichrist does his thing.

It will be a sudden beginning of the end.

So, while people (and movies) speculate on doomsday scenarios. Nothing is going to happen outside of what God has said will happen - except for the strong delusion which is looking like it's going to be "aliens" which will certainly make the weak-faithed abandon God.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Mess

Jun 12, 2010
✟16,275.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
2012... Really people, are we as Christians really going to partake in this idiocy? Scripture says no one knows the date, then why on earth are we adding value to some calender? Really our calender ends this year, my goodness we are all doomed!!!! See how retarded it is? Sure the Trib is close, rejoice in that(yes extremely sad times aswell, but His return is close and that in itself is the most awesome thing ever), work because of that, and stop believing in things like the mayan calender(the word says it all) Really believing in some Mayan calender does not reflect well on your testimony when you witness.

Upvote 0
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
2012... Really people, are we as Christians really going to partake in this idiocy? Scripture says no one knows the date, then why on earth are we adding value to some calender? Really our calender ends this year, my goodness we are all doomed!!!! See how retarded it is? Sure the Trib is close, rejoice in that(yes extremely sad times aswell, but His return is close and that in itself is the most awesome thing ever), work because of that, and stop believing in things like the mayan calender(the word says it all) Really believing in some Mayan calender does not reflect well on your testimony when you witness.

Why is it you chastise these who listen to the satanists as they plot our destruction?
Indeed we have no thing or man to fear, for we are with the Lord, but if we should stop beholding our enemy, he might creep into our back door. he is a slithering snake, yes?

Upvote 0

Mess

Jun 12, 2010
✟16,275.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Why is it you chastise these who listen to the satanists as they plot our destruction?
Indeed we have no thing or man to fear, for we are with the Lord, but if we should stop beholding our enemy, he might creep into our back door. he is a slithering snake, yes?
Did I say there is something wrong with reading up on all the NWO business? I just don't see the whole point in running around screaming 2012 while scripture clearly teaches there is no way of knowing any dates because only the father knows them(even He who is one with the Father did not know the date then how would old split hoof know them to give them to the Mayans?). Then proclaiming we give value to any date, means we contradict scripture, and that is something we should never, under no circumstance do. What's next? Are we going to say some weird shapeshift-reptilian-alien-jew thingy is behind everything? Surely we should keep scripture at the bases of everything? Is it not our only concern to be true to our heavenly Father? Is this destruction they claim to throw upon us, something that these same sources claim should have been brought over us by Napoleon, by Hitler, by Kennedy etc. There are quite a few alledged destructions. And these destructions, are just a physical destruction, I can only say To live is Christ to die is gain. It is my personal concern to see people being true to the Word of God, and while some things in the NWO business are very clear in that it does concur with His Word, others are retarded and do not. Sadly the whole 2012 business is in the last category. With that I'm not saying it's not going to go down in 2012, but if it does, it's not because of some Mayan prediction, it's because the Mayan's by sheer pure dumb luck got something right. Same with the Mexican flu, all kinds of people claimed they were involved with creation some weapon of mass destruction, and who knows what else. Not much of what they claimed has come true has it? Again, scritpure should be the bases of everything. Besides what's next on here? Are we going to discuss Nostradamus' alledged prophecies? This is the eschatology part of the forums, that means all things have to be derived from scripture, not some calender.

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
... Again, scritpure should be the bases of everything. Besides what's next on here? Are we going to discuss Nostradamus' alledged prophecies?

Since ya asked the question ... ;)

Personally, I kinda like Edgar Cayce's predictions. I'm pretty sure somebody's characterized him as Satanist though, maybe even a lot of somebodies.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Gareth

Jan 3, 2008
South Woodham Ferrers, Essex.
✟9,834.00
Faith
Jehovahs Witness
Marital Status
Single
What people don't seem to understand is that the next move is God's, not the devil's.

Nothing is going to come to pass until God returns and sets the end times events in motion.

For some there is evidence that God is already making His move. When Jesus taught his followers the Lord's Prayer he was asking that God's Kingdom be made firm in heaven as well as on earth. In Revelation the Devil is dumped out of heaven to the earth having great anger knowing his time is short. Rejoicing in the heavens but trouble on the earth.

It was God who manoeuvred the events leading to Satan's expulsion. The Universal Sovereign has the right to have what He wants and when. Satan has made the accusation about God's followers against Him as the scriptures say `day and night.` There is a limit to God's patience and also He is a Great Timekeeper in that everything that happens according to His Will happens when He wants it to.

That gives us confidence and hope. Although the world has been under Satanic influence ever since Eden, we ought to know that God promises to bring this to an end. Despite what we have to endure whether it's apathy, opposition or even persecution, ill health or disability, God has promised to make all things right again.

However, who really is behind any significant event (other than the London Olympics) that is supposedly going to happen in 2012? It's been mentioned in other posts yet you'd be amazed just how many people think he doesn't even exist. What does the Bible say? `Be watchful, your Adversary, the Devil walks around like a roaring lion seeking to devour someone.`If that someone is you or me he will be so happy. Let's try to keep him unhappy. Our trust is in God and His promises and in His Son who helped make these promises available to us.

Upvote 0

trialbyfire

Oct 12, 2007
✟1,834.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
For some there is evidence that God is already making His move. When Jesus taught his followers the Lord's Prayer he was asking that God's Kingdom be made firm in heaven as well as on earth. In Revelation the Devil is dumped out of heaven to the earth having great anger knowing his time is short. Rejoicing in the heavens but trouble on the earth.

It was God who manoeuvred the events leading to Satan's expulsion. The Universal Sovereign has the right to have what He wants and when. Satan has made the accusation about God's followers against Him as the scriptures say `day and night.` There is a limit to God's patience and also He is a Great Timekeeper in that everything that happens according to His Will happens when He wants it to.

That gives us confidence and hope. Although the world has been under Satanic influence ever since Eden, we ought to know that God promises to bring this to an end. Despite what we have to endure whether it's apathy, opposition or even persecution, ill health or disability, God has promised to make all things right again.

However, who really is behind any significant event (other than the London Olympics) that is supposedly going to happen in 2012? It's been mentioned in other posts yet you'd be amazed just how many people think he doesn't even exist. What does the Bible say? `Be watchful, your Adversary, the Devil walks around like a roaring lion seeking to devour someone.`If that someone is you or me he will be so happy. Let's try to keep him unhappy. Our trust is in God and His promises and in His Son who helped make these promises available to us.

The devil still travels between heaven and earth. He has not yet been kicked down to the earth, unable to leave. Revelation 12 describes the moment when he will be cast down, unable to accuse the brothers. This is why Jesus taught us to pray for the Kingdom to come, in heaven and earth. It hasn't ceased. It is still applicable.

When that moment occurs, it is the church who is dwelling in heaven, rejoicing.

Upvote 0
S

SeraphimsCherub

"Brother Hawkeye,

Just because the Russians equated their own cataclysm to the Word, doesn't make it the real wormwood. Indeed the real wormwood, planet X will cause 1/3 of the entire planet's populace to die in days.
Right now, this X/nibiru/wormwood is hidden behind jupiter, invisible except by satellite mirror imagery.
When we awake the day after its' passing, the whole of the earth will reckon it's effects."

Is there really a planet x out there? Well i have been noticing this one star for the past 2 years, and it is unbelievablely bright, and seems to be getting brighter & closer as time goes by! i can't believe i haven't heard anyone mention any thing about it! Have any of you guy's seen it?
Isaiah 13:13 (KJV) Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the LORD of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger.
Isaiah 13:6-11 (KJV) Isa 6Howl ye; for the day of the LORD is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty. 7 Therefore shall all hands be faint, and every man's heart shall melt: 8 And they shall be afraid: pangs and sorrows shall take hold of them; they shall be in pain as a woman that travaileth: they shall be amazed one at another; their faces shall be as flames. 9 Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it. 10 For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine. 11 And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.

All these things line up perfectly with what's been said is going to happen in (((2012))) : Joel (2):(1-2) (KJV) Joel 1 Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the LORD cometh, for it is nigh at hand; 2 A day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains: a great people and a strong; there hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after it, even to the years of many generations.
I believe (((2012))) will be when Satan cast out of the heavens to the earth by Michael the Arch-angel! Reason being,because Satan is the great dragon in the sea! Egypt is where his kindom began: The (((Pyrimad's))) & (((2012))) Calanders!!! Also the (((Pyrimad)))is a symbol of (((Eygpt))):Ezekiel 29:1-3 (KJV) Eze 1 In the (tenth) year, in the (tenth) month, in the (twelfth day){10+10=20 & 12=(((2012)))} of the month, the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, 2 Son of man, set thy face against Pharaoh king of Egypt, and prophesy against him, and against all Egypt: 3 Speak, and say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, Pharaoh king of Egypt, the great dragon that lieth in the midst of his rivers, which hath said, My river is mine own, and I have made it for myself.

Chapter 12 of Dan. Read's thus:Daniel 12:1 (KJV) And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
And in Ch. 12 of Revelation we have thus:Revelation 12:7-10 (KJV) Rev 7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, 8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. 9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. 10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Lisa*Lisa

His Servant
Mar 7, 2010
✟17,386.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"Brother Hawkeye,

When we awake the day after its' passing, the whole of the earth will reckon it's effects."
Isaiah 13:13 (KJV) Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the LORD of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger.
Isaiah 13:6-11 (KJV) Isa 6Howl ye; for the day of the LORD is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty. 7 Therefore shall all hands be faint, and every man's heart shall melt: 8 And they shall be afraid: pangs and sorrows shall take hold of them; they shall be in pain as a woman that travaileth: they shall be amazed one at another; their faces shall be as flames. 9 Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it. 10 For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine. 11 And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.

All these things line up perfectly with what's been said is going to happen in (((2012))) : Joel (2):(1-2) (KJV) Joel 1 Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the LORD cometh, for it is nigh at hand; 2 A day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains: a great people and a strong; there hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after it, even to the years of many generations.
I believe (((2012))) will be when Satan cast out of the heavens to the earth by Michael the Arch-angel! Reason being,because Satan is the great dragon in the sea! Egypt is where his kindom began: The (((Pyrimad's))) & (((2012))) Calanders!!! Also the (((Pyrimad)))is a symbol of (((Eygpt))):Ezekiel 29:1-3 (KJV) Eze 1 In the (tenth) year, in the (tenth) month, in the (twelfth day){10+10=20 & 12=(((2012)))} of the month, the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, 2 Son of man, set thy face against Pharaoh king of Egypt, and prophesy against him, and against all Egypt: 3 Speak, and say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, Pharaoh king of Egypt, the great dragon that lieth in the midst of his rivers, which hath said, My river is mine own, and I have made it for myself.

Chapter 12 of Dan. Read's thus:Daniel 12:1 (KJV) And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
And in Ch. 12 of Revelation we have thus:Revelation 12:7-10 (KJV) Rev 7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, 8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. 9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. 10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

I always thought that satan has already been cast out of heaven. Was I wrong about that? :confused:

Upvote 0