Are you going through infertility, miscarriage, or inability to concieve?

3Princessmom

Oct 26, 2006
Northern Centeral United States
Visit site
✟8,126.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I have my own website for women going through inferility or miscarriage and also have info on there pertaining to try to concieve. Now, I'm not trying to advertise my site, I need some writers. This would not pay anything. But if you are willing to share your story I'd love to read it and possibly add it to my website.

What I'm looking for are people willing to share how they dealt with God's Will in their family building journey. I think it's very hard to understand and make peace with God's will when you are going through any of this, and I do not yet have any information on my site reguarding this. I'd like to hear ANYONE'S story about how they dealt with this aspect of inability to have kids, infertility, or miscarriage.

Also I'm looking for someone who would be able to share their story about being told they can not have children. My site is encouraging, so especially if your story has a good ending that would be great! Whether you chose to simply not have kids, adopt, or any of the other options (IVF, Embryo Adoption, ect) I'd love to hear your story! I have no insight on this matter, so the more stories the better!

If anyone needs more detail please PM me, and thank you so much for your help! Check out my site if you wish, to see if you'd like to contribute. You can share your stories here or by sending me a PM. We can also exchange email addresses if your story is more lengthy.

(As a disclaimer I recieve no money/profit from my website. It is simply there as an encouragement to women expierencing these things)

Thank you for your time!