Are You Brave Enough to Post A Picture of Yourself?

Shadolus

Saved By Grace
May 4, 2009
God's Kingdom
✟18,390.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I've posted tons of pictures already no one wants to see more just check the other threads great picture though!

Well I did notice the "Beautiful You" thread but it was mainly the ladies. I figure we can get all brave souls to show off them studly or beautiful selves... that is.. if you're brave enough

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Mydnyte

Dec 7, 2008
✟47,133.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Well I did notice the "Beautiful You" thread but it was mainly the ladies. I figure we can get all brave souls to show off them studly or beautiful selves... that is.. if you're brave enough

There are some good looking people here. Maybe they'll post

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Gym

CF's Ruskie
Sep 10, 2009
✟12,239.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Hmmm... do I really want to do this????

Sure, why not. Pardon my sense of humor, but earlier I used this one to try a "LOL".
dude.. you've gotta update your wallpaper on your laptop...
How abotu a lovely picture of heaven on earth? ( A.K.A.Russia)

Upvote 0

Inkachu

Bursting with fruit flavor!
Jan 31, 2008
Somewhere between Rivendell and Rohan
✟62,966.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm on the right in the stripes. Also this is my brother and one of the finest men I have ever known, my father.

Hannndsome And what makes you even more attractive is the kindness you express towards your father. Men who openly admire/love relatives = melting ladies' hearts.

I just took this about 15-20 minutes ago. Hopefully it's not too embarrassing.

There you are! I don't think I've seen you before You're handsome! You have a kind face (which matches your personality)

Hmmm... do I really want to do this????

Sure, why not. Pardon my sense of humor, but earlier I used this one to try a "LOL".

OK, apparently the way to get all the men to post pictures is to have a GUY start the thread lol. Look at all these man-pics! Mjm, I love your humor, lol. That's right, dude, the ladies will FLOCK...just wait till the change in seasons... (yeah, lame joke)

C'est moi

Upvote 0