Are you being able to appreciate all the wonders that the Creator did in your life and around it?

Leonardo von Dolinger

May 28, 2021
UBERLÂNDIA
✟207,924.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Are you being able to appreciate all the wonders that the Creator did in your life and around it?

• Deu 28:47,48 -> “Because you did not serve the LORD your God with joyfulness and gladness of heart, because of the abundance of all things, therefore you shall serve your enemies whom the LORD will send against you, in hunger and thirst, in nakedness, and lacking everything. And he will put a yoke of iron on your neck until he has destroyed you.”.

When the Creator was to bless Israel, He used the nature to show this:

• Isa 35:1,2 -> “The wilderness and the desert shall be glad for them; and the desert shall rejoice and blossom as the crocus. It shall blossom abundantly, and rejoice even with joy and singing; the glory of Lebanon shall be given to it, the honor of Carmel and Sharon, they shall see the glory of Jehovah and the majesty of our God.”.
• Isa 55:12 -> “For you shall go out with joy, and be led out with peace; the mountains and the hills shall break out before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.”.

The own Israel was compared with a vine, an olive tree:

• Hos 14:5-7 -> “I will be as the dew to Israel; he shall grow as the lily and cast out his roots like Lebanon. His branches shall spread, and his beauty shall be as the olive tree, and his smell as Lebanon. They who dwell under his shadow shall return; they shall revive like the grain, and grow like the vine. Their scent shall be as the wine of Lebanon.”.

That is to say, the Creator blessed His people so that every creature around could enjoy His freedom in them. Hence:

• Rom 8:19-22 -> “For the creation waits with eager longing for the revealing of the sons of God. For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of him who subjected it, in hope that the creation itself will be set free from its bondage to corruption and obtain the freedom of the glory of the children of God. For we know that the whole creation has been groaning together in the pains of childbirth until now.”.

And when He imparts to us His victory, He hope that His relish in us can be expressed in form of psalms, hymns and spiritual songs, so that people can be sure that the boon came from Jesus and, thus, glorify His name:

• Psa 40:1-3 -> “I waited patiently for Jehovah; and He bowed down to me, and heard my cry. He brought me up also out of a horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet on a rock, and gave sureness to my steps. And He has put a new song in my mouth, praise to our God; many shall see it and fear, and shall trust in Jehovah”.
• Col 3:16 -> “Let the Word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom, teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.”.

But, above all, He hope that we can recognize and get pleasure in the joyful sound (which was the praise of those who became slave for some misfortune but that, in the year of Jubilee, finally would become free again and return to their possession).

• Psa 89:15 -> “Blessed is the people that knows the joyful sound; they shall walk, O Jehovah, in the light of Your face.”.

So, have a good day rejoicing with the beauty which the Creator made to blossom around you specially for your bliss. Be the happiness of others yours too.