glitterbug

glory to God in the highest
Jun 26, 2005
✟9,351.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Hi everyone~! I love coffee, and have about two cups each morning, and after that I switch to decaf so I don't get too much of that there "caffeine" stuff. :wave: I love fresh brewed, self-ground beanies. ^_^ and only brew Yuban if I'm not feeling well enough to grind my own, or if some company comes over I need it fast. ;)

Upvote 0

miggles

miggles
May 15, 2004
florida
✟40,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Amen, Nite. Btw,
wge3.jpg

Upvote 0

keeptrying

Save a Life....Spay and Neuter!
Jun 4, 2005
North Carolina
✟7,775.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have recently developed a taste for Colombian Coffee. When I say that it reminds me of Fernando Lamas or Ricardo somebody whoever did that commercial for the car with the "rich Corinthian Leather". I'm not sure how much of that I have right. It's just that colombian rolls off my tongue like "rich Corinthian Leather". It just sounds sexy don't it?:)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Wildwood

Jun 11, 2005
✟1,023.00
Faith
Baptist
Politics
US-Republican
With milk and sugar, please.

I remember the day we had a new college girl working as our office clerk and she didn't know the green can was decaffeinated and had been putting regular coffee in the decaf pot and decaf in the regular pot--all day. Those of us who were used to caffeine kept drinking more, trying to stay awake, and the decaf people were having heart palpitations!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.