Are we the only inhabited planet in God's Universe?

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
hmm, i meant post #179. I was responding to it and you did specifically mention'why bring it up' - i hadn't, post #179 had, someone else.

You said in post #200:
"I thought you brought up the book of another religion, for whatever reason...."
again, it wasn't me who brought it up
I'll go look now......

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
You are betraying your bias toward indoeuropean type languages that do not have multiple levels of meaning. All Semitic languages have different levels of meaning. The Arabic in the Koran has 7 layers.
Bias? Rather obey Yahweh than seek anything from false books !

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
hmm, i meant post #179. I was responding to it and you did specifically mention'why bring it up' - i hadn't, post #179 had, someone else.

You said in post #200:
"I thought you brought up the book of another religion, for whatever reason...."
again, it wasn't me who brought it up
Yes, "I thought" you brought it up. I know you posted about it. I just did too.
We are not to take part in the works of darkness, as you know from Scripture,
rather expose them.
So I did.

p.s. thank you for clarifying.

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Bias? Rather obey Yahweh than seek anything from false books !
Obey HIM in all 4 (or 5) of the layers of meaning in the Tenach.

PaRDeS. (optional 5th being the pictographic meanings of each of the letters in paleo Hebrew)

• Informative
Reactions: pinacled
Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,808.44
Faith
Messianic
Not sure what you are getting at here.
No one has see rain before Noah's flood.. He talked about the rain and they scoffed because it never happened before. Obviously now, it does. So it is with this issue. Just because it is not obvious, doesn't make it outside the realm of possibilities.

• Useful
Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
No one has see rain before Noah's flood.. He talked about the rain and they scoffed because it never happened before. Obviously now, it does. So it is with this issue. Just because it is not obvious, doesn't make it outside the realm of possibilities.
'Perhaps' there was one little area in South Africa that reported rain before the flood,

but their nuclear generator lost coolant and broke down, so they could not issue an alert over television or cell phones nor report the rain on the weather channel....

then the flood came, and POOF!, they are all gone \ / .....

:)

Upvote 0

pinacled

walking with the Shekinah
Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
'Perhaps' there was one little area in South Africa that reported rain before the flood,

but their nuclear generator lost coolant and broke down, so they could not issue an alert over television or cell phones nor report the rain on the weather channel....

then the flood came, and POOF!, they are all gone \ / .....

:)
Or if they had.
It may of been drowned out with the background noise of the rain.
Pun intended

Upvote 0

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
If I'm hearing you correctly sis.
By many planets inhabited with life are you meaning perspectives of individuals on a living planet?

Life on another planet may be to some beyond borders of what culture, education, and country has taught.

By many planets being the same planet we have been born, I have grown to adore the aspects of the planet itself growing.
In the sense of a single planet growing.
There are many phases of a growing planet that can possibly be seen as many through a lense of time..
Similarly to how there is a voice of many waters.

Blessings Always

Upvote 0

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
By many planets inhabited with life are you meaning perspectives of individuals on a living planet?

Life on another planet may be to some beyond borders of what culture, education, and country has taught.

By many planets being the same planet we have been born, I have grown to adore the aspects of the planet itself growing.
There are many phases of a growing planet that can possibly be seen as many through a lense of time..

Blessings Always
One such example is preparation for sukkot where affliction to a soul of water reminds me of the softening and healing to a well.
While salt has properties of being bitter without moderation.
There are times when the purity of memory are needed.

Blessings Always

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,808.44
Faith
Messianic

Blessings Always
With the Lord's imagination, the possibilities are endless, and not confined to our carbon being.

Last edited:
Upvote 0