Are We Being Tracked By The Government And Policing Authorities?

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟72,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
kill switches can be added to an individual's car.
They can use electromagnetic devices to stop cars but I think the police enjoy the thrill of the pursuit. Also if you let the genie out of the bottle the criminals may use the devises to stop the police. Or a terrorist could shut down the grid of a whole city.

Upvote 0

rturner76

Domine non-sum dignus
Site Supporter
May 10, 2011
Twin Cities
✟734,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
It's the old "Republican" (actually meaning "Conservative" these days) standby of "safety is more important than freedom." rather than the free (literal meaning of Liberal) belief "Give me freedom or give me death" The Republican Party pays lip service to individual freedom but they only support the "freedom" to not pay taxes (if you are rich). Just ask your Golden Boy Donald Trump who doesn't even pay one penny on his billions. It would seem the only freedom the Republicans want to protect is the freedom of white male Christians to control women's reproductive rights and enslave people in other countries who can't protect themselves through Lassez Fare Capitalism. Ooooh harsh but the hypocrisy in Republican politics abounds when it comes to the word "freedom.".

Upvote 0

rturner76

Domine non-sum dignus
Site Supporter
May 10, 2011
Twin Cities
✟734,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Ok, what is the crime of Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Musk, Bidden, Obama & Bezos.
Not being a member of the Trump party (I think they have something to do with Republicans)..Otherwise, if you ARE a paying member exploit all you want and call it "freedom."

Upvote 0

Godsunworthyservant

Dec 10, 2023
WV
✟2,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The majority of cameras on freeways, street intersections, etc are tied into a policing authority somewhere

I watched a YouTube clip in Virgina of the local police looking into a car from a street intersection camera and seeing a gun on the driver's lap, a police chase took place after

Not only cameras, but liscense plate readers, and facial recognition capabilities also, and San Diego is largely a republican conservative city?

Surveillance city: NYPD can use more than 15,000 cameras to track people using facial recognition in Manhattan, Bronx and Brooklyn

June 3, 2021​

The New York City Police Department (NYPD) has the ability to track people in Manhattan, Brooklyn and the Bronx by running images from 15,280 surveillance cameras into invasive and discriminatory facial recognition software, a new Amnesty International investigation reveals.
The New York City Police Department (NYPD) has the ability to track people in Manhattan, Brooklyn and the Bronx by running images from 15,280 surveillance cameras into invasive and discriminatory facial recognition software, a new Amnesty International investigation reveals.

San Diego Police proposes installing 500 streetlight surveillance cameras, license plate readers

Tech Tool Enables Mass Surveillance Capabilities For P

Big Brother is indeed watching. Our Government is watching via facial recognition cameras, the Chinese Government is watching via data collection and Google is tracking every step you take on the internet. But just remember God is also tracking us. All this combined should be even more reason to live your life according to the teachings of Christ so all they will find is your testimony.

Upvote 0