Europe
✟76,860.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Widowed
When we go to hell will we be punished differently according to our deeds or ...?

Nobody really knows.

Personally, I think the worst kind of hell would be a full realisation of everything we have done to hurt other people, when we could have chosen to be kind. No hell fire can compare with those regrets and if onlys.

From that persepective we each get a different experience.

Upvote 0

Catherineanne

Sep 1, 2004
Europe
✟76,860.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Widowed
I know some believe in the 9 circles (levels) of hell. But I don't think people realize thats not a belief or in the bible. Its from an old play. They even made it into a game called "Dantes Inferno" (think thats the play name to). I always found it to be interesting thing, to bad its not real because it would be terrifying. That all aside hell is just one place as far as I have seen. Though depending on your view, such as if someone is catholic, they do believe there is one more place between heaven and hell.... purgatory. But its not mentioned in the bible.

It is from a 14th century narrative poem/book by Dante called the Divine Comedy; one of the finest works of Italian, or indeed world, literature. It is an allegory (aka parable or story), and is not intended to be taken as a literal representation.

Divine Comedy - Wikipedia

Upvote 0