Are there any Italian language threads or sections?

Italianguy

Also known as Iguy! The follower of Christ.
Dec 13, 2009
USA, India, Italy...everywhere!
✟8,587.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Are there any sections here for Italian speaking brothers? It's hard for me sometimes, I also know Tamil (a coloqiall south Indian language) and some Aramaic and Arabic. But I am looking for Italiano. Ringraziarla!

Dio è con lei.

Italianguy

Dec 13, 2009
✟8,587.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

Vince53

Oct 22, 2009
Mexico
Visit site
✟37,294.00
Country
Mexico
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Mama Mia! We improve the Jersey shore! And for those of you who wish to raise your cultural level, here is this week's edition of "The Italian Gringo," my weekly account of our shenanigans, I mean, adventure, in Mexico:

Greetings, Gringos! For many of us, the weather has improved, and we sure did need it.

Just as we were getting ready to quit, attendance at our Saturday morning children's church has gone back up. Behavior is fairly good, and the kids are learning. Don't quit serving God because it's rough. Our pastor told us that when they first arrived, their goal was to start ten new churches in one year. One year later, their three biggest financial supporters had died, and they had no new churches. Ready to quit his ministry and return to the US, he was suddenly called to become pastor of his present church, and things are going well.

Things are going well at the orphanage, and I am now there four times a week. Gringo volunteers are all over the place, and Annabelle, who founded the place, is struggling to deal with her demotion by the board. People whom she is hostile to are serving in many areas, and she seems to be coming to terms with it.

The Bible teaches us that salvation is the result of God's grace (kindness). We don't deserve it, and we can't earn it. But it also teaches us that successful Christian service is also the result of God's grace. The Apostle Paul wrote that he worked harder than anyone else, but it wasn't really him, it was the grace of God in him.

See you next week,
Vicente

Upvote 0

Italianguy

Dec 13, 2009
✟8,587.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
No Jersey shore italians allowed ... lol, just kidding :)

Fuggeddaboudit!^_^

No, I definetly not a Jersey shore Italiano!:doh: They make Italians look bad. Plus......I am a real Italian^_^...from Astoria Queens in NY city!:clap:

NYC and Jersey's don't mix.lol

I have actullay never seen the show. My mother called and told me not to watch it, she says it makes us look bad, they went from bad to worse on TV, from "Growing up Gotti" to "The Jersey shore":( Heck , we're still trying to get over the whole "Mafiaphobia" thing.lol

They don't even speak Italian.....saddly enough, some of my uncles call me a "Goomba" or "Stugots". They get a kick out of it.^_^ And, my color is God given, they "Fake bake"lol

Good thing i'm not related to them......Well....I guess that depends on who's askin.:cool:

God be with you.....and those Jersey Shore Goombas...the need the Lord!

Upvote 0

Vince53

Oct 22, 2009
Mexico
Visit site
✟37,294.00
Country
Mexico
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
"No, I definetly not a Jersey shore Italiano!
doh.gif
They make Italians look bad."

Well, yes. But they make the Jersey shore look better.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums