sk8Joyful

Aug 23, 2005
✟28,800.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Is merlin
one of those dangerous lunatics who gets their children killed by easily treatable diseases?
Merlin herself needs no defense, as one of the best :hug: friends one could want,
as a teacher of the Healing-arts well respected :thumbsup:, & having guided countless people's healings, &
further developments :clap:, for more years than people here have been alive.
--
I have wanted for quite some time to start a thread amongst christians, about some of their beliefs & practices, fundamentally making no sense, - and worse downright dangerous, by Not availing themselves & children of medical 1st.-aids, such as:
Emergencies (accidents, crime, natural disasters): obviously for (poisons, freezing, burning, hemorrhage, fractures, neuro-emergencies, strokes, high-fevers, etc. in many such traumas, one can pray & hope one gets triaged appropriately, & competently treated, to preserve life...
&
Vaccinations, in select cases: where we can not develop Immunologically...fast enough, so it makes good sense to get some rudimentary protection. - Also ABO's killing bacteria, can be a life-saver.

Prayer, even praying remotely for a 'stranger' one has not yet met, has been shown to be effective in
gaining favorable outcomes, in many people's lives. More good has been wrought by the praying, than this world is even aware of. All this true,
still for the above areas, a person (no matter the age) should be speedily assisted, so they can finish healing...

All this true, yet when christians, particularly parents of children who TRUST their parents to protect & care for them,
fail to so do - they need to be held accountable...FIRST DO NO HARM.
Would that the medical-profession as the whole, (some individual-practitioners doing well here) as well practiced: FIRST
DO NO HARM.
---
Us healers understand that, because our practices
beyond (not doing harm), are really about healing, optimal :thumbsup: health, & many further human developments... :clap:

Upvote 0

Cabal

Jul 22, 2007
London
✟30,012.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Sk8, Merlin - get this into your heads.

There is NO REASON WHATSOEVER that we have to trust you - you are two people on the internet, asserting claims and being decidedly reluctant to provide evidence for them - something that hardly makes you stand out here.

The fact that instead of providing evidence for claims that fly in the face of all known medical knowledge you attempt to assert a reputation instead speaks volumes about how little support you really have for your beliefs.

People like you are dangerous, and I sincerely and genuinely hope you have the fewest number of "patients" possible.

For the n-th time: provide evidence for your claims.

I hope you aren't this blasé about your methods with the poor unfortunates who come to you out of desperation.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
K

knowledgeIsPower

Sk8, Merlin - get this into your heads.

There is NO REASON WHATSOEVER that we have to trust you - you are two people on the internet, asserting claims and being decidedly reluctant to provide evidence for them - something that hardly makes you stand out here.

The fact that instead of providing evidence for claims that fly in the face of all known medical knowledge you attempt to assert a reputation instead speaks volumes about how little support you really have for your beliefs.

People like you are dangerous, and I sincerely and genuinely hope you have the fewest number of "patients" possible.

For the n-th time: provide evidence for your claims.

I hope you aren't this blasé about your methods with the poor unfortunates who come to you out of desperation.

I agree. You 2 need to provide evidence of your claims or people aren't going to relaly care what you have to say.

As far as I'm concerned until I see studies or a proposed mechanism for your claims they're BS. Give us something... anything or stop spreading what amounts to lies. Something I'm led to believe your religion frowns upon.

Upvote 0

Gishin

Apr 25, 2008
Midwest City, Oklahoma
✟6,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Merlin herself needs no defense, as one of the best :hug: friends one could want,
as a teacher of the Healing-arts well respected :thumbsup:, & having guided countless people's healings, &
further developments :clap:, for more years than people here have been alive.
--
I have wanted for quite some time to start a thread amongst christians, about some of their beliefs & practices, fundamentally making no sense, - and worse downright dangerous, by Not availing themselves & children of medical 1st.-aids, such as:
Emergencies (accidents, crime, natural disasters): obviously for (poisons, freezing, burning, hemorrhage, fractures, neuro-emergencies, strokes, high-fevers, etc. in many such traumas, one can pray & hope one gets triaged appropriately, & competently treated, to preserve life...
&
Vaccinations, in select cases: where we can not develop Immunologically...fast enough, so it makes good sense to get some rudimentary protection. - Also ABO's killing bacteria, can be a life-saver.

Prayer, even praying remotely for a 'stranger' one has not yet met, has been shown to be effective in
gaining favorable outcomes, in many people's lives. More good has been wrought by the praying, than this world is even aware of. All this true,
still for the above areas, a person (no matter the age) should be speedily assisted, so they can finish healing...

All this true, yet when christians, particularly parents of children who TRUST their parents to protect & care for them,
fail to so do - they need to be held accountable...FIRST DO NO HARM.
Would that the medical-profession as the whole, (some individual-practitioners doing well here) as well practiced: FIRST
DO NO HARM.
---
Us healers understand that, because our practices
beyond (not doing harm), are really about healing, optimal :thumbsup: health, & many further human developments... :clap:
So yes then?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

sk8Joyful

Aug 23, 2005
✟28,800.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Sk8, Merlin

There is NO REASON WHATSOEVER that we have to trust you -
Notice: the name is sk8Joyful :)

The objective is not trust in another person posting,
but
TRUST in your own healing abilities as by GOD you were Lovingly... :angel: created.

you are two people on the internet,
asserting claims and being decidedly reluctant to provide evidence for them - something that hardly makes you stand out here.
on the contrary, fortunately like a Bright-light,
amidst growing darkness, we do stand out :thumbsup:

1. simply by being here :), and by giving HOPE to many people,
who (via intruding beliefs & forced methods to the contrary), are now $Controlled & managed...$

That, more often than not, is how a Self-healing person, is forced to become a "patient":
by systematically & piecemeal robbing people,
of their God-blessed :angel: practices in healing-self, and therefore their ability to so do, & enjoy...

also

2. We are 2, of many such people on the Internet... many such facilitators would never post in CF, as they are not Christian;
or because they want to discuss these matters
with other people who at least have some of their healing abilities still left intact.

It's much!! easier - to converse with, & encourage people, already somewhat experienced... :thumbsup:

Good day! :wave:

Upvote 0

sk8Joyful

Aug 23, 2005
✟28,800.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Does one need faith in God to employ your methods or
could I employ them as an atheist with the same results?
because GOD is "no respector of persons",
He created *self-healing abilities* in all, each human...

So yes, in our work, we find that more often than not,
atheists do Allow their GOD-blessed :angel: self-Healing abilities to manifest... to fruition.

God sends his beneficial Sunshine, & Rain, on us all: Christian, & atheist, alike. PRAISE :clap: God.

Upvote 0

AMarx

Dec 9, 2010
✟15,146.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Private
who (via intruding beliefs & forced methods to the contrary), are now $Controlled & managed...$

Why are both of you reluctant to give the secret to healing? I want to exist without medicine or seizures.

I have prayed about this as well as had it brought up at my synagogue when the prayer for healing was sung. I would still have seizures without my medicine.

Upvote 0

sk8Joyful

Aug 23, 2005
✟28,800.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Because Christianity, as a whole, tragically departed from Jesus teachings, they put GOD to shame by
teaching "FAITH, & prayer, & singing", & other such things, are necessary for healing. -
When as I just said, that is not the case, at all. - Since
Christians, suffer from the same diseases, that atheists suffer from; obviously both groups need healing

Clearly, Christianity also needs to return, & live :thumbsup: the self-Healing way, as example. - why? so we, all, can PRAISE :clap: God

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

AMarx

Dec 9, 2010
✟15,146.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Private
Because Christianity, as a whole, tragically departed from Jesus teachings, they put GOD to shame... :( by
teaching "FAITH, & prayer, & singing", & other such things, are necessary for healing. -
When as I just said, that is not the case, at all. - Were that as successful,
why? do we have Christians, suffering from the very same diseases, that atheists suffer from.

Clearly, Christianity also needs to return, & live :thumbsup: the self-Healing way, as example. - why? so we, all, can PRAISE :clap: God

I am not a Christian so the status of modern Christianity is of no concern to me.

Upvote 0

Cabal

Jul 22, 2007
London
✟30,012.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Notice: the name is sk8Joyful :)

The objective is not trust in another person posting,
but
TRUST in your own healing abilities as by GOD you were Lovingly... :angel: created.

Except this is still an unevidenced assertion. If this is something that everyone should be capable of, then it should be simple enough to provide evidence for such a claim. So why haven't you done so?

on the contrary, fortunately like a Bright-light,
amidst growing darkness, we do stand out :thumbsup:

As people who are not particularly intellectually honest - which is nothing to be proud of.

Hope is good, but it can only go so far. Ultimately, medical treatments not subject to the vagaries of the patient's mental state are what is needed, and this kind of vague airy-fairy nonsense is not one of those treatments.

That, more often than not, is how a Self-healing person, is forced to become a "patient":
by systematically & piecemeal robbing people,
of their God-blessed :angel: practices in healing-self, and therefore their ability to so do, & enjoy...

Again, you have not provided a shred of evidence for these alleged self-healing abilities, so please stop slandering hardworking medical professionals in the mean time.

2. We are 2, of many such people on the Internet... many such facilitators would never post in CF, as they are not Christian;
or because they want to discuss these matters
with other people who at least have some of their healing abilities still left intact.

I don't care how many of you there are - as long as this kind of guff is peddled without evidence over actual tried and tested medicine, I will repeat that I sincerely hope you and those who think like you are given as few "patients" as possible.

It's much!! easier - to converse with, & encourage people, already somewhat experienced... :thumbsup:

So can I take it that this is your latest cop-out for not providing evidence for your assertions?

Upvote 0

sk8Joyful

Aug 23, 2005
✟28,800.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Originally Posted by Merlin
teaching someone to stop diabetesing is fairly easy
Just because you stopped testing for it
doesn't means it goes away.
Except, those who (from various chronic-conditions) have
allowed :thumbsup: themselves to learn... to heal.
Obviously no need to test for a condition, that was laid to rest...
:cool:
How fast, & effectively a diabetes-ing... person achieves this,
depends on both -
1. the healer's Beliefs & Skills :) in guiding EACH of these people,
for for each one, different approaches may be called for.
&
2. the (suffering) student's full :) participation. - Given these 2: teaching someone to stop diabetesing is fairly easy :wave:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Gracchus

Senior Veteran
Dec 21, 2002
California
Visit site
✟23,182.00
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
To return to the OP: Old Testament laws are not barbaric. Barbarians live by custom and knowlege of the persons involved. Laws are the product of civilization, where people have to deal with strangers on a regular basis and there are many differing customs and mores.

:wave:

Upvote 0

Merlin

Paradigm Buster
Sep 29, 2005
Avalon Island
✟17,437.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Does one need faith in God to employ your methods
no
or could I employ them as an atheist with the same results?
test it.
cut your finger. do you need faith in God to heal?
same principle.
healing is a gift to all.

Upvote 0