Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
So would these games be alright to play if they don't have anything Satan related? but they have a magic?

I am apprehensive to tell you what to do. It is a decision you must come to after talking to your Father.

I have deleted, restored, and deleted my iTunes playlist, my hard drive, I have thrown away my playstation, etc. But, the truth is this entire plane of existence is filled with wards and occult symbology. Our monuments and municiple architecture is based on magic. We would have to close all of our senses to keep from the projections of magick - and ignorance of the magic still doesn't protect.

Talk to your Father, because the Enemy tries to make you think you need to be 100% perfect NOW. It is a trap so that WHEN you sin, you will beat yourelf up about it and go back into a cycle of sin.

Upvote 0

A Realist

Living in Reality
Dec 27, 2018
Georgia
✟67,536.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What i'm wondering is i play a few games with magic but they don't have any demons or anything is magic considered which craft or no?
Which craft?
Sewing?
Carpentry?
Electronics Repair?
Plumbing?
Which craft?

• Haha
Reactions: MariaJLM
Upvote 0

NothingIsImpossible

May 22, 2015
✟274,922.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There are two kinds of magic to me. Witchcraft/Satanic stuff which involves pentagrams and what not. nd then fantasy magic which is more like Lord of the Rings. While I don't think God would approve of either, I tend to avoid the demonic stuff. Like the new Doom game is heavily into the dark arts/demonic stuff. After all your fighting in hell (and heaven now).

Upvote 0

Rigatoni

Redeemed Resident Italian
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Technically anything magic-related would be in enmity to God. But, whether or not it's sin all depends on your own unique relationship with God and His Holy Spirit. For some, any games with magic are a sin to play, while for others, only playing games that go deeper into witchcraft or the demonic would be a sin. Let God convict you and direct your paths. If you can play such games with clear conscience then I wouldn't worry.

There are games or even mods however that do go into some really dark stuff, and those I would recommend to avoid. Minecraft for instance does venture into alchemy and enchantment, but it's only to a very limited degree. There are also mods available to bypass those aspects of the game, while still having a complete experience. On the other hand though Minecraft does have mods that go into explicit witchcraft, etc. that would be best to avoid. I've seen one that even involves using redstone dust to draw "blood" symbols on the ground to initiate a ritual. It's very difficult to play mods like that with clear conscience, and they could lead to certain open doors. But again, let God direct you.

Upvote 0