NC
✟17,120.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Do you think the dem ons are nephilim spirits or all fallen angels?

extra terrestrial/ interdimensional beings are the same fallen angels. The grey aliens I believe are actually some sort of neo-nephilim. A smaller slave race. Demons/evil spirits are the deceased nephilim/rephaim spirits. Because they were made of both flesh(women) and spirit(angelic) and were the pffspring of corruption, only 1/10th were allowed to remain on earth to tempt man, the rest are kept in Tartarus until the Day of Judgement. And only 1/10th of the fallen angels (of the 200 that met Enoch) were allowed to remain on earth with the evil spirits at their disposal.

• Informative
Reactions: notforgotten
Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I think it's good to keep within the terms of Scripture. In Hebrews 1, angels are described as 'ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation'.

what was your view on the OP's story about the angel praying for him?

Upvote 0

notforgotten

Child of God
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2012
Tustin, California
Visit site
✟96,235.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Why are you people asking yourselves what aliens are if aliens aren't even proven to exist yet.
The UFO/alien phenomenon is worldwide. You have witnesses like pilots, air traffic controllers, military personnel, former FBI and a Defense Minister all claiming they exist. All of whom's credibility is hard to reject.

• Agree
Reactions: Rick Otto
Upvote 0

PinkDragon

Dream crusher
Oct 29, 2016
Europe
✟27,786.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
The UFO/alien phenomenon is worldwide. You have witnesses like pilots, air traffic controllers, military personnel, former FBI and a Defense Minister all claiming they exist. All of whom's credibility is hard to reject.
Show me proof. Also real photographs and heat scans.

• Haha
Upvote 0

notforgotten

Child of God
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2012
Tustin, California
Visit site
✟96,235.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Show me proof. Also real photographs and heat scans.
Here's one of my favorites. It has has undergone professional examination. And not only shows a UFO, but shows alien occupants.

The Kumburgaz, Turkey UFO footage with occupants recorded by a security guard (May 15, 2009):

oVe9Rm6.gif

Animation of possible ET occupant by The Object Report

At first, the videos were analyzed and made public by the SIRIUS UFO organization, directed by the researcher Haktan Akdogan. This case made big news in Turkey and in other countries as well. It also started a great debate between the official members of the Turkish scientific community. Specifically the NATIONAL COUNCIL FOR THE STUDY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY (TUBITAK) got interested in analyzing the original footage, with the intention of determining that the video was nothing more than a hoax, gambling on the idea of scale models, toys, or CGI. The original tape was handed to the TUBITAK representatives on live TV in their own headquarters. Once the analysis was concluded, they gave an official report which can be summarized as such:

"The objects observed on the images have a structure made of a specific material and are definitely not any kind of CGI animation or in any means a type of special effects used for simulation in a studio or for video effects. So the conclusion of this report is that the observations are not a model, marquette, or a fraud." The official report ended with, "it's concluded that the objects observed have a physical structure and are made of materials that don't belong to any category of (airplanes, helicopters, meteors, Venus, Mars, satellites, artificial lights, Chinese lanterns, etc.) and that it mostly fits in the category of UFO's (Unidentified Flying Objects of unknown origin)". (source: Analysis of the Kumburgaz, Turkey UFO Videos)

Read more: BREAKING UFO NEWS 24/7 FROM AROUND THE WORLD | FULL DISCLOSURE SPECIAL REPORT AND INVESTIGATIVE BLOG: The Top 20 Most Significant Pieces of UFO Footage

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

notforgotten

Child of God
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2012
Tustin, California
Visit site
✟96,235.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Can you give me a heat scan image that was confirmed to be real by nasa at least since I can't really give any credibility to Turkey. Also who just goes around with a 3000$ camera so that he can make high quality 500x zoom videos?
Sure, I'll have NASA get right on it...lol. And there are people who can afford and do carry around such cameras.

Upvote 0
Mar 8, 2017
NC
✟17,120.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
extra terrestrial/ interdimensional beings are the same fallen angels. The grey aliens I believe are actually some sort of neo-nephilim. A smaller slave race. Demons/evil spirits are the deceased nephilim/rephaim spirits. Because they were made of both flesh(women) and spirit(angelic) and were the pffspring of corruption, only 1/10th were allowed to remain on earth to tempt man, the rest are kept in Tartarus until the Day of Judgement. And only 1/10th of the fallen angels (of the 200 that met Enoch) were allowed to remain on earth with the evil spirits at their disposal.
Yes, in most cases demons or demonic entities are the spirits of the dead Nephilim. If a spirit is really strong enough to interact with the material plane like poletgeists in the like, can be one or more spirits working together. only about a tenth of the fallen angels and dead nephilim were allowed to remain on earth, all else are held in perdition until Judgement.
Aliens/interdimensional beings are pretty much an updated version of the incursion they made before the flood in order to prevent their own demise. The fallen angels or the sons of God were all created with all of the knowledge of the universe. When the 200 fell from grace, they retained this knowledge. If you have ever heard of the ancient hindu wars between their gods using vehicles called "vimanas" aka UFO's they would have had these craft with incredibly powerful weapons with some fitting the exact description of a nuclear bomb. Regardless of whether these battles occured, the antigravity engines and immense weaponry dwarf even todays top hardware. Government black budget projects have had "help" to build these mercury-ion megnetized engines for antigrav transport. So I have heard. This technology was given first to the children of the fallen angels(nephilim) then wound up in the hands of man, then now the tech is being rediscovered and reverse engineered for use. The "aliens" are just a different form of neo-nephilim or even synthetically engineered beings to be used to usher in the great Deception.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

notforgotten

Child of God
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2012
Tustin, California
Visit site
✟96,235.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Isn't the Millenium the saved during the Tribulation?
Hi, Superhero Sam. It's good to hear from you. It's been awhile. This is not my area of study. Are you saying that we don't come back for 1000 years? Please explain.

Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I didn't receive a message from God. I only heard him call out my name once. I haven't been in a position to need protection. Although, I do not doubt that he would be there in my time of need. I saw him three times with praying hands. I believe that he prays for me in my times of trouble. Also, I sometimes ask him to pray for other people and I believe that he does this.

Do the angels in heaven pray for us?

The Bible doesn’t say the angels pray for us — and the reason is because One far greater than the angels already is praying for us: the Lord Jesus Christ. He alone is the divine Son of God, who even now sits in heaven interceding for us (see Hebrews 7:25). Is your faith and trust in Him — both for today and for eternity?

Upvote 0

notforgotten

Child of God
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2012
Tustin, California
Visit site
✟96,235.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

DarthNeo

Oct 7, 2016
Tampa, FL
✟20,882.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I would say definitely they are. My friend just read a book called BABYLON CODE and the writer believes fallen angles will present themselves to man as aliens, in an attempt to further lure them away from God, the idea of Him as the Creator, to fuel evolution vs Intelligent Design...

Upvote 0