Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The president of the United States bishops’ conference said he is praying for Paul Pelosi, the husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, after he was attacked in his home in San Francisco on Friday morning.

Archbishop Jose Gomez of Los Angeles said Oct. 28 that he is offering prayers “for the full recovery of Paul Pelosi and comfort for his family.”

Pelosi, 82, was attacked with a hammer by a male assailant early on Friday morning, according to CNN. The assailant was reportedly looking for the speaker of the House, and also tried to tie Pelosi up.

“I am deeply grieved over this violence,” the USCCB president added, “which should have no place in our communities, our political process, or our great nation. May Our Lady of Perpetual Help intercede for us, provide healing, and guide us to paths of peace.”

Continued below.
Archbishop Gomez condemns violence, prays for Paul Pelosi after attack

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟277,229.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I don't condone attacking anybody with a hammer---that's just wrong.

However, from what I know of the Pelosi's bank account, they could hire a team of 24-hour armed security agents to protect themselves from the unwashed masses, and that's certainly a lot more than they'd be willing to concede to the same unwashed masses, whom they want to completely disarm.

As for Archbishop Gomez, did he, I wonder, pray for the complete recovery of all the people in his state who had their businesses, homes, livelihoods, and stability destroyed by the left-wing radicals who burned it all down in the summer of 2020? Or is his compassion only limited to those occupying the upper end of the financial spectrum?

Upvote 0