Los Angeles
✟24,994.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
We appointed a Godparent to our first son. She is a Godly woman and we were happy to find her. It is not easy to find people to be Godparents. Our second son is almost 3 and we still haven't found him a Godparent. We haven't found anyone at our Church who we feel will be around for a long time. (People come and go all the time at our church) Our housemate is the perfect person for it except her faith is well... culturally Christian. We don't really know much about her faith other than she is a non practicing/non church attending Easter Orthodox Christian. I think she prays? I think she keeps some Church traditional days. I really don't know what her relationship to Christ is like. One time we wanted to pray with her and she insisted on having her icons with her. *shrugs* Regardless, we live with her and she loves our son. She displays Christlike love to him. I just know that if in the future my son looks to her as an example of a Christian, he will see things that we don't approve of, like not going to church. Any thoughts here?