✟498,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Christian Forums Ambassadors

CF Ambassadors are a very important group of members who often are the first point of contact a new member has after joining CF. Our Ambassadors are a team of members who have the gift of hospitality. They are friendly, positive, encouraging, and they enjoy helping other members here at CF. Our Ambassadors not only help welcome new members, but they are also available to assist all of our members as needed. Ambassadors help to manage the Introduce Yourself forum, greeting our new members and making them feel welcome here, as well as helping them navigate all the forums here at CF. (Specifically, they are to greet at least seven posters in one week). There are also other optional responsibilities of providing support for the Questions about CF forum, and other support forum. In addition, Ambassadors may also choose to work with CF Staff performing thread cleanups and other staff-related duties.

To become a CF Ambassador you must fulfill the following requirements:
  • Have a minimum of 200 (substantial) posts (games do not count).
  • Be an active poster within the past three months.
  • Be 18+ years of age (exceptions made on occasion for those under the age of 18).
  • Desire to contribute in a positive and loving manner as a volunteer and member of CF.
  • Recognize that what you say and do represents CF and you take that responsibility seriously.
If you fulfill the requirements listed above and are interested in applying for the CF Ambassador team, please send a private message to Tishri1 (CF Ministry/Advisor) or DarylFawcett (HR Manager/Advisor).

If are accepted as an Ambassador you will be asked to "sign" (agree to) the following contract:

CF Ambassador Contract
As a CF Ambassador, I will purposely post in a positive and loving manner so that I might display the gracious love of Christ to all of our members. I am aware that what I say and do not only represents CF, but ultimately represents Jesus Christ Himself, and I will take that responsibility seriously. I will strive to not have any information, pictures, links, etc., on my public profile that might being a stumbling block to others. If I am contacted by staff about the need to change any information on my public profile, I will willingly comply with the request. I understand that my position as a CF Ambassador requires confidentiality, and I will not share any other member's private or personal information. Nothing discussed with a staff member may be disclosed in public CF Forums, nor any other site, public or private, or via IM, PM, email, telephone nor any other form of personal communication where non-staff members are involved in discussion.

Regarding Absences from CF:

If you know you will be away from the Forum for an extended time, or are having difficulties doing your duties because of special circumstances, PM Tishri1 (CF Ministry/Advisor) or DarylFawcett (HR Manager/Advisor).

Team Members are absent from CF , or are unable to complete duties for a prolonged amount of time (4+ weeks) with NO NOTICE*, may be removed from the Team.

*If you are removed from the team you may re-apply when you return if you wish to join us in this ministry again. Your previous participation as an Ambassador, as well as the reason for your absence from CF, will be taken into consideration during the re-application process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.