West of Mississippi
✟418,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Forgiven. From awesome to insane in 6 weeks. Only God is awesome! i like garden talk. How many colors of Johnny jump ups are there really? Did you hear that that submarine got hung up on the prop? Tragic!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

godisagardener

Romans 10:6-9, Ephesians 2:8-10
Jul 7, 2022
Texas
✟63,041.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Is she on vacation to the cape? No hard feelings?

I haven't seen a post from her since the 28th. I commented on one of her recipes yesterday, told her I was missing her. Hopefully she'll pop up soon.

Reactions: Unqualified
Upvote 0

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟418,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I haven't seen a post from her since the 28th. I commented on one of her recipes yesterday, told her I was missing her. Hopefully she'll pop up soon.
Any news?about @Rescued One ? Does anybody have a contact for her? Or for her daughter?

Upvote 0

godisagardener

Romans 10:6-9, Ephesians 2:8-10
Jul 7, 2022
Texas
✟63,041.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Any news?about @Rescued One ? Does anybody have a contact for her? Or for her daughter?

I haven't seen or heard from her. Unfortunately I don't have any contact info, sure wish I did. The last thing she posted was some recipes in the cooking forum back on the 28th.

I'm sorry for not replying sooner, Unqualified. We were without internet for two days. Defunct router. I was hoping she'd be back when I got back online. :(

PS: I posted in the main Golden Eagles forum asking if anyone has heard from her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Unqualified
Upvote 0