Anyone watching the debates tonight?

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,888.00
Faith
Non-Denom
We'll see how Biden does with-out a teleprompter.
I'd say this as one who'd vote for Trump if I were American. But don't take too seriously that Joe can't hold up without such and get through a debate. Nobody should forget....it wasn't too long ago the Democrat primaries took place and Biden was on stage WITHOUT teleprompters. Joe has some struggles and actually I think him with teleprompters could even be his problem.....rattling things off screens could actually cause one stress for you've got to make it look natural. Maybe not everyone is good at doing that.

Reactions: Chrystal-J
Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
Morgantown, West Virginia, USA
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I've already voted--Mr. Biden got my vote--but I will be watching tonight.

For the record I am a lifelong Republican. This was the first time that I voted for a Democrat for President. Four years ago I couldn't bring myself to vote for Trump so I voted for the Green Party candidate, Dr. Jill Stein.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Chrystal-J

The one who stands firm to the end will be saved.
Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Detroit
✟806,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
I've already voted--Mr. Biden got my vote--but I will be watching tonight.

For the record I am a lifelong Republican. This was the first time that I voted for a Democrat for President. Four years ago I couldn't bring myself to vote for Trump so I voted for the Green Party candidate, Dr. Jill Stein.
I have to opposite situation. I'm a life long democrat. I was very disappointed that Biden said nothing about the rioting until recently, and then he blamed Trump for them. I live in Detroit and I don't want any kind of riots in my town. I want a president who is willing to stop any kind of violence.
(I'm going to try to watch the debates with an open mind though.)

Reactions: Archivist
Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
Morgantown, West Virginia, USA
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I have to opposite situation. I'm a life long democrat. I was very disappointed that Biden said nothing about the rioting until recently, and then he blamed Trump for them. I live in Detroit and I don't want any kind of riots in my town. I want a president who is willing to stop any kind of violence.
(I'm going to try to watch the debates with an open mind though.)
If I lived where rioting had occurred my views might be different. We had protests here but no riots.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,674,069.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I was saying that Jerry Springer should moderate the next debate. Or maybe just put some jello in a pool and let them wrestle it out.
You nailed it! Lol!

• Haha
Upvote 0