Anyone seen this?

WordsWillFailMe

Jan 4, 2010
✟202.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The article didn't say what they were accused of...the "warrants" are sealed and no officials would comment? How the heck is that even legal? I guess our honest govt will see what they can find/plant at the scene and fill out the warrants accordingly.

I think those Christian militia are playing with a much more "full deck" than most of the people on this forum.

Upvote 0

laconicstudent

Sep 25, 2009
✟16,224.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
The article didn't say what they were accused of...the "warrants" are sealed and no officials would comment? How the heck is that even legal?

Um, this is so very, very commonplace.

How to Seal Court Records | eHow.com

United States' Motion to Seal Indictment and Arrest Warrant Documents and Order : U.S. v. Mendel Beker, a.ka. Mikhail Lvovich, a.k.a. Michael Beker et al.

I guess our honest govt will see what they can find/plant at the scene and fill out the warrants accordingly.

You can always file a motion to the court and dispute the police department's assertion that releasing the information at this time would jeopardize other ongoing criminal investigations.

I think those Christian militia are playing with a much more "full deck" than most of the people on this forum.

What does that even mean?

Not playing with a full deck

Your kidding, right? ^_^

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The article didn't say what they were accused of...the "warrants" are sealed and no officials would comment? How the heck is that even legal? I guess our honest govt will see what they can find/plant at the scene and fill out the warrants accordingly.
...or there could be several different (and legitimate) reasons to do it this way? :wave:

Because Jesus encouraged so many people to take up arms against the Romans and form armies here on Earth to fight for Him? :sorry:
tulc(just curious) :)

Upvote 0

WordsWillFailMe

Jan 4, 2010
✟202.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
If a govt agency attacks my family I will take up arms to defend them. You're welcome to do nothing when it happens to you and your loved ones if that's what you wish. We are instructed to turn the cheek when slapped, let people defame our name, etc. None of those things permanently harm us. I don't believe it is wrong to be prepared and wise, as well as defend yourself with force.

Why else would Jesus Christ have ordered us to BUY A SWORD even if it required selling your clothes to do it. (Luke 22:36) "36Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."

I believe it is a sin and cowardice to not defend those weaker than you... in the name of pacifism or whatever.

All those militia people did was to wisely prepare. They attacked no one that I have heard of.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If a govt agency attacks my family I will take up arms to defend them. You're welcome to do nothing when it happens to you and your loved ones if that's what you wish. We are instructed to turn the cheek when slapped, let people defame our name, etc. None of those things permanently harm us. I don't believe it is wrong to be prepared and wise, as well as defend yourself with force.

Why else would Jesus Christ have ordered us to BUY A SWORD even if it required selling your clothes to do it. (Luke 22:36) "36Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."

I believe it is a sin and cowardice to not defend those weaker than you... in the name of pacifism or whatever.

All those militia people did was to wisely prepare. They attacked no one that I have heard of.

Interesting...any example of them actually using their swords on anyone where Jesus didn't immediately heal them? :confused:
tulc(just wondering) :wave:

Upvote 0

mont974x4

The Christian Anarchist
Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2006
Montana, USA
Visit site
✟46,615.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
ahhh, see now we find the dishonety and bias of the article in the OP.

There was multiple raids in 3 states and one target was a supposed christian militia. 3 whole people were arrested. Two after 2 towns were raided in ohio and 1 in illinois.

FOXNews.com - Official: Gun Charges After FBI Raids in 3 States#

So...it would have been better if they had just swept up everyone? Sounds more like they wanted certain people and got them. Where's the dishonesty?
tulc(is somewhat baffled) :confused:

Upvote 0

jellybean99

Make me an instrument of Peace and Safety
Aug 22, 2008
Washington
✟16,006.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Resistance is futile.

YouTube - The Unintended Consequences of NOT voting for Ron Paul 1

If you want to fight fire with fire, you might want to convert to Judaism or Islam.
Ask your conscience if Christianity is right for you.

Romans 13:1Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. 2Consequently, he who rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. 3For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and he will commend you. 4For he is God's servant to do you good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword for nothing. He is God's servant, an agent of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer. 5Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also because of conscience. 6This is also why you pay taxes, for the authorities are God's servants, who give their full time to governing. 7Give everyone what you owe him: If you owe taxes, pay taxes; if revenue, then revenue; if respect, then respect; if honor, then honor.

If Early Christians were expected to obey the Romans under Nero, Christians who live in Obamanation should submit to its laws as well.

Upvote 0

laconicstudent

Sep 25, 2009
✟16,224.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
If a govt agency attacks my family I will take up arms to defend them.

Ok. And if they have a search or arrest warrant?

You're welcome to do nothing when it happens to you and your loved ones if that's what you wish. We are instructed to turn the cheek when slapped, let people defame our name, etc. None of those things permanently harm us. I don't believe it is wrong to be prepared and wise, as well as defend yourself with force.

Well, it isn't going to happen to me or mine, because I and mine aren't criminals

Yes, but our Lord also said

"Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword." Matthew 26:52

You are welcome to your opinion. But without Scriptural support, no one will agree.

Stockpiling weapons without registering the depository with the government is illegal. I cite the Waco, Texas incident as proof. Ownership of firearms is controlled by the Bureau of Tobacco, Alcohol and Firearms.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Resistance is futile.

YouTube - The Unintended Consequences of NOT voting for Ron Paul 1

If you want to fight fire with fire, you might want to convert to Judaism or Islam.
Ask your conscience if Christianity is right for you.

Romans 13:1Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. 2Consequently, he who rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. 3For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and he will commend you. 4For he is God's servant to do you good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword for nothing. He is God's servant, an agent of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer. 5Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also because of conscience. 6This is also why you pay taxes, for the authorities are God's servants, who give their full time to governing. 7Give everyone what you owe him: If you owe taxes, pay taxes; if revenue, then revenue; if respect, then respect; if honor, then honor.

If Early Christians were expected to obey the Romans under Nero, Christians who live in Obamanation should submit to its laws as well.

uhmmm...ok. :sorry:
tulc(is a little confused) :confused:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟824,570.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Resistance is futile.
I'd say that resistance is a little silly. There are too many loony tunes running around posing as Christians.

Yep, people should start acting like Christians and be good citizens.

Upvote 0

gracechick

Senior Veteran
Nov 25, 2005
Looking Up:D
✟6,474.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

I suspect we will see more of this.

Did you hear about the Christian family in PA? Apparently law enforcement came in under a search and seizure claiming that the they sold a carton of eggs illegally. They were treated to a frightening experience by local and national security officers.

The father of the family group stated that a man came in a few times and was turned away as he is not part of their coop. He came in once to claim his sick mother needed these fresh from the farm eggs.

He was told he could not purchase the eggs outright, but to be rid of him (as the father had questions about the customer) the father gave the customer the eggs. The disgruntled customer then threw a buck on the counter and left.

Enter the fake claim filed against this family and their small coop. This poor family got a taste I believe what Americans may soon experience as it appears the gov tends to trample our freedoms.

Upvote 0

Lemmiwinks

Mar 10, 2009
✟15,703.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
All those militia people did was to wisely prepare.

It is a fine line between preparing, and provoking.

Like nations, when individuals build arsenals, they tend to use them.

I think these Christian militias are itching for a fight. In their zeal to prepare, they cross the line into provocation. Their rhetoric becomes more outlandish, they get more paranoid, and they get itchy trigger fingers.

They might have been sane at the outset, but membership in these militias is bound to twist a person's mind.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I suspect we will see more of this.

Did you hear about the Christian family in PA? Apparently law enforcement came in under a search and seizure claiming that the they sold a carton of eggs illegally. They were treated to a frightening experience by local and national security officers.

The father of the family group stated that a man came in a few times and was turned away as he is not part of their coop. He came in once to claim his sick mother needed these fresh from the farm eggs.

He was told he could not purchase the eggs outright, but to be rid of him (as the father had questions about the customer) the father gave the customer the eggs. The disgruntled customer then threw a buck on the counter and left.

Enter the fake claim filed against this family and their small coop. This poor family got a taste I believe what Americans may soon experience as it appears the gov tends to trample our freedoms.

I'm wondering if you have a link to this story? I can't seem to find it. :wave:
tulc(is always curious about stuff like this) :)

Upvote 0