at home
✟15,294.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Liberals
I love MJ very much. I think he was such an amazing and special soul!

Also he was super cute. I saw "This Is It" 17 times in the theater alone. :blush:
super cute an amasing and special soul,amen to that.Michael actually let sick children come to visit Neverland for free,he in the guiness book of records for giving most to charity than any other famous person,he prayed and read the bible,and talked about his faith iin Jesus,he helped so many lives,he stoped half of Africas hunger,theres so much kind charitable deeds he did,he was awarded a humanitarian award,hes good ,its not just about his music but he sure had the fruit of the spirit of love and the friuts as Jesus wants,and like Jesus he loved and kind to children.The aligations was proved wrong when the kid amited in his later life Michael never hurt him but was forced by his father to make a charge and make those lies against him.Michael was indeed a loving soul.

Upvote 0

JCMJ friend

Dec 14, 2010
at home
✟15,294.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Liberals
MJ is pretty awesome. i will admit he was a tad freaky. but he was a talented freak.
He had a skin diesease that he couldnt help thats why he turned white,those skin diesease can happen as i seen a black woman turning white too.Yes hes awsome.

Upvote 0

walkingxshadow

a poor player
Apr 7, 2011
Ecruteak city, Johto
✟61,839.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
i know about vitiligo. and it takes years for the skin to lose pigmentation from onset to the end and it happens in patches. random splotches here and there. not gradually body wide and all of a sudden. but who knows maybe it did happen that way. and his nose was way weird. still like his music a lot. just think he was a bit off.

Upvote 0

Joanne P

Jul 11, 2011
USA
✟7,707.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
super cute an amasing and special soul,amen to that.Michael actually let sick children come to visit Neverland for free,he in the guiness book of records for giving most to charity than any other famous person,he prayed and read the bible,and talked about his faith iin Jesus,he helped so many lives,he stoped half of Africas hunger,theres so much kind charitable deeds he did,he was awarded a humanitarian award,hes good ,its not just about his music but he sure had the fruit of the spirit of love and the friuts as Jesus wants,and like Jesus he loved and kind to children.The aligations was proved wrong when the kid amited in his later life Michael never hurt him but was forced by his father to make a charge and make those lies against him.Michael was indeed a loving soul.

Oh, I agree with all you say! I was amazed by how much charity Mike did. I was in front of the LA Courthouse (with my signs for Justice for MJ) ..and there was a woman there who had health challages. She told us how she had met Michael long before, in a fan situation. He asked to speak to her and asked what was wrong. She explained her health challanges to him. He said he would like to help her. After that, she received top medical care and did not want for any necessity. That's true Christian love! It makes my heart melt to hear- gosh I've heard account after account like this. It's amazing!

Many people think he might be odd because he is childlike, but see, that's what Christ tells us to be. Mike knew when to be serious- like when he helped people, or when he was working. But even when he was serious, he was so kind.

Some people also don't realize he had nose surgeries because his father critisized him so much. He had two nose surgeries only. The third one was a deep skin cancer which his doctor said he needed to have reconstruction after it's removal. How cruel he had to face bad words from things he could not control like a skin cancer or vitiligo. I have pictures which compare MJ from early days to later days and the rest of his face is the same just older. I think he was sooo handsome in his older years! :)

Do you know MJ was asking how to make his music more spiritual? He asked some Christian friends about this in early 2009, I think it was. He was going to head in an even more direct spiritual direction- though so many of his songs are very spiritual as it is! :) He was also reading Tagore every day and wanted to do a Bollywood inspired dance thingie for his new songs inspired by Tagore. :)

Upvote 0

SparkyMaddie

Luceat Lux Vestra
Feb 17, 2005
St Louis
✟150,656.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
It makes me feel very sad,i have a horrible feeling Godless men murdered him,but i believe hes with Jesus now,sometimes i cry over the way both Jesus and Michael was treated,but then i look forward when God will make all things better again.

When it's all said and done Michael left with many things to cherish. I grew up with his music and yes his press and media problems and in some ways he is free of that now. I've got a beautiful tshirt of his. I won't ever lose it. It's of his last tour try outs and rehearsals.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

kittycat7

Apr 7, 2010
✟15,513.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
i know about vitiligo. and it takes years for the skin to lose pigmentation from onset to the end and it happens in patches. random splotches here and there. not gradually body wide and all of a sudden. but who knows maybe it did happen that way. and his nose was way weird. still like his music a lot. just think he was a bit off.

As far as I know, artificially lightening the skin is the only way to treat vitiligo. Turning white all over looks much nicer than having patches of different colors.

Upvote 0

JCMJ friend

Dec 14, 2010
at home
✟15,294.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Liberals
Oh, I agree with all you say! I was amazed by how much charity Mike did. I was in front of the LA Courthouse (with my signs for Justice for MJ) ..and there was a woman there who had health challages. She told us how she had met Michael long before, in a fan situation. He asked to speak to her and asked what was wrong. She explained her health challanges to him. He said he would like to help her. After that, she received top medical care and did not want for any necessity. That's true Christian love! It makes my heart melt to hear- gosh I've heard account after account like this. It's amazing!

Many people think he might be odd because he is childlike, but see, that's what Christ tells us to be. Mike knew when to be serious- like when he helped people, or when he was working. But even when he was serious, he was so kind.

Some people also don't realize he had nose surgeries because his father critisized him so much. He had two nose surgeries only. The third one was a deep skin cancer which his doctor said he needed to have reconstruction after it's removal. How cruel he had to face bad words from things he could not control like a skin cancer or vitiligo. I have pictures which compare MJ from early days to later days and the rest of his face is the same just older. I think he was sooo handsome in his older years! :)

Do you know MJ was asking how to make his music more spiritual? He asked some Christian friends about this in early 2009, I think it was. He was going to head in an even more direct spiritual direction- though so many of his songs are very spiritual as it is! :) He was also reading Tagore every day and wanted to do a Bollywood inspired dance thingie for his new songs inspired by Tagore. :)
I think all what you said is very beautiful and very true,Michael was so kind and pure and loving hearted just as Jesus wants us to be ,he was adorable and i will always love him for that,im not saying he is Jesus because Jesus still comes first but i see alot of christlike qualitys in michael,and what i love about him too was when he says i try to inmitate Jesus in the way he said become as little children,but im not saying i am Jesus he said,im so happy he recognised the divinity of Christ and loved and followed him all his life,what you said about the woman he helped,for some reason the woman with the blood issue that came to Jesus for help reminded me off and Jesus showed compassion to her ,and Mike did for the lady you mentioned,Mike was childlike and christ said those who humble themselfs as a child is the greatest in Gods kingdom,I just wish i could be just a faction as nice and lovely as Christ Jesus and Michael Jackson,I knew of poor Mikes problems with his dad and health,but to me i dont care for his looks to me hes beautyful anyway,just like Jesus is beautiful no matter the look,i care very deeply that they suffered though that hurts but im glad their in heaven now,i hope i get to hug them both one day,Jesus and Michael are two lovely loves that im very passionate for.wow if he makes his music more sppiritual,when i see his videos i feel some very deep love form him and in his eyes i believe he was filled with the holy spirit and Gods love.I had quite a few recuring dreams of Mike being a famous worldwide evangelical preacher,i know im living in fanasty world here but just imagine how wonderful it been to be maried to him and at the same time had the wonderful opportunity to spread Gods love throughout the world in such a enormous the most enormous way,he was deffinately marked from God,Gods choosen :):blush:

Upvote 0