Anyone know how to make AIM buddy icons?

Nessie

The Prodigal Daughter
Apr 12, 2004
USA
Visit site
✟1,712.00
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I'm looking for someone who knows how to make AIM buddy icons... I want one with Mariska Harigtay... I have a picture I want to use, but I don't know how to make it smaller without distorting it. Or how to make buddy icons that have flashing pictures, so I can make one icon with several pictures. And a flashing avatar too... so, like, if I wanted a picture, then flash to a quote or something, then flash back to the pic, and back and forth.

If you can help me out let me know... I'll give blessings.

Nessie

The Prodigal Daughter
Apr 12, 2004
USA
Visit site
✟1,712.00
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
AIM requires height and width to be no more than 64 pixels.

I want this to be the pic, but I only want the top half, you know, that shows her face (it wouldn't let me edit the photo myself for some reason, and paste it into CF...)

For the words, flashing,

First time I want it to say
Speak​
the​
Truth​

Second flash:​
Seek​
the​
Truth​
Third flash:​
Be​
the​
Truth​
Fourth flash:​
Mariska​
Hargitay​

Purple text on a white background... comic sans preferably, but if it's unreadable, any text will do (times new roman, ariel, etc.)​

I dunno if you'll be able to fit that into 64 pixels. If you can, that would be great!!! But if it is absolutely impossible, an avatar, 120 by 120 pixels, or 64 kb, whichever is smaller (CF rules...) will be allright. But please, if you can make it an AIM icon that would rock! (If it has to be an avatar, don't crop the picture down to her face, use the whole pic, unless just a little needs to be taken off the bottom for size purposes)​

Upvote 0

Bladecarver

Apr 15, 2004
Kingwood, TX
Visit site
✟8,262.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Let me know what you think.

Attachments

• nessie.gif
    nessie.gif
    19.7 KB · Views: 1,026
Reactions: Nessie
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums