Anyone know any Christian adventure survival books like Hatchet series by Gary.P?

Oct 8, 2012
✟21,363.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I love these kind of books Im not looking to read missionary book or Christian teaching, or children's but I don't mind youth books it doesn't have to be adult fiction but yeh I love those kind of books also I loved reading a couple of other true story /survival non Christian books back in the day about survival as orphans in the world war or survival in the World wars I.e the characters travelled long distances to get to another country or were at school and were in poverty having to be resourceful through looking for pencils etc in rubbish bins . Hatchet was so cool because of all the survival the plans ideas and then going about how to survive in the woods made it quite interesting . btw I love doing/making things with my hands as a woman and am into diving so I would like the survival in the outdoors books interesting. Do you know a series or any? specficially Adventure /survival so hungry for that! haha thnx

G

godenver1

I don't know the book you mentioned, but the mission survival books written by Bear Grylls (outdoorsman) are pretty good survival books. They are centered around two fictional teenagers that find themselves in a different survival situations each different book. I think there's about 4 or 5 books.

If I remember correctly the books aren't too long. I don't think they are specifically Christian, but Bear Grylls (the author) is a proclaimed Christian, so the themes are Chrisitan, and the main themes I can remember are compassion, loyalty and caring for animals (Proverbs 12:6).

Here's a link:
Mission Survival | Bear Grylls

Upvote 0