anyone from nova scotia?

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

StromRider

Feb 25, 2005
North Lauderdale, FL
✟138,976.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Yeah, I was going to job transfer there or move down for school but it's too scary for me driving around.
Nothing is worse than driving in Halifax. Hundreds of years of 0 planning has made for a nightmare of narrow roads going all over the place, one ways, and no naming convention.

In 2005 I went back for the first time in 19 years. I remembered some of the roads - Mic Mac Rotary has changed a lot :)

Upvote 0
T

tryingtobeagain

I think you're thinking of the roads in Dartmouth. Over in Halifax we say that Dartmouth was designed by a blind man with an ear infection. The roads don't make any kind of sense to me over there but Halifax I don't find difficult at all. I could find my way around this city with my eyes closed.... but then again can't everyone in their own city?

Upvote 0