anyone can recommand some clean comedy movies??

progressivegal

Jan 3, 2005
✟16,438.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Ferris Beuler's Day Off!!! YESS!!!

Basically, 80's R-rated comedies are today's PG-13 rated comedies.
I've actually noticed that alot of PG movies in the 80's would most definitely be PG-13, or even R today (probably because they didn't have PG-13 then). I remember the first time I saw "Airplane" thinking holy cow! This is PG???!!!"

Upvote 0

Doone

Sep 7, 2017
Wayne
✟15,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
hi yall~ as a 19 year old,i know i love to watch all the comedy movies.(well,maybe not all,but some lo:D l).....but the thing is, most of the comedy movies i found funny all had three things in common:sex,drugs and alcohol...ex: Van Wilder,White Castle,Waiting,Grandma's boy,40 years old virgin...and Borat.....i know most of you guys have heard or even watched these movies, and sometimes when i dont feel like watching them,my friends always drag me in...

I know these movies are somehow satan's work...and I would like very much to hear from all you guys about some funny comedy movies in a clean way out there...thx guys !!!!!:angel: :crossrc:

In His name
Nathan
I am a fan of old classic movies, and my kids like some of the funnier ones too, like "You can't take it with you", "Arsenic and Old Lace", "The ghost and Mr. Chicken", try them, they're good movies!

Upvote 0

RRRuff

Nov 25, 2016
Canada
✟15,301.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Try the Pink Panther movies. Another one might be, "It's a mad mad mad mad world". I found the original Pink Panther movies with Peter Sellers to be especially entertaining. These are crime stories and suggestions of sex. No real sex occurs. I believe that the very first Pink Panther movie was called, "A shot in the dark". It's about a murder. No blood and gore though. Shot's fired in the dark. The following investigation is hilarious. I've watched these movies several times.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If it hasn't already been suggested, try some of the older movies if you haven't seen them already. There was a point in time where foul language, among other things, just weren't in the movies.

Old Jerry Lewis movies...if you can handle that type comedy.

I'm not a comedy fan at all, but as a general rule, comedy or otherwise, pre-1960's or somewhere around that time, were much cleaner than today. It was back when God/morals still mattered to much more of the population than he does today.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums