Just A Fool For Christ
Apr 28, 2006
Visit site
✟21,138.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
hi, yes i work as a semi professional clown and teach circus skills/acting skills at a local club, very good fun but can be hard work.also perform in church lots of fun.
the best advice i could give you at the moment is try to become a people observer and just watch how people interact with each other and the little things they do which make them who they are.

Upvote 0

General_Peanut

Randy Torres, You're My Hero
Apr 21, 2005
Bonner Springs, KS
Visit site
✟16,968.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I do a lot of church plays...im in one now thats sorta improvish and i play like five diff characters and we dont leave the stage (when its not our scene we just turn our backs to the crowd.) its been really fun. we have a lot of freedom to add in our own little things to amke it funnier.

Upvote 0

Watergirl

Jun 3, 2006
✟2,257.00
Faith
Baptist
General_Peanut said:
I do a lot of church plays...im in one now thats sorta improvish and i play like five diff characters and we dont leave the stage (when its not our scene we just turn our backs to the crowd.) its been really fun. we have a lot of freedom to add in our own little things to amke it funnier.

That's cool. I couldn't do that. I'm not funny.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Templedweller

Unexpected, But Always Meant To Be!!!
Apr 10, 2006
✟22,401.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I enjoy acting and have been in several plays and musicals productions from elementary on through to college. Though I haven't acted for a while...in the ministry to children did much puppetering and acting. Just recently our prized puppet made an appearance b4 some developmentally disabled adults and it went quite well.

Sincerely,
Templedweller:)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.