Anybody here going to be at The Call 7.7.07?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highway of Life

Radical Middle -- Spirit, Word and Church
Jul 13, 2004
In the middle of the road.
Visit site
✟16,909.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hi Everyone!

It’s been a while since I’ve been here, but I wanted to check and see if any of you are going to be here (in Nashville) for the Call on July 7th.

Our Church is trying to provide some extra lodging for folks that can’t find a hotel that weekend.

Let me know if you are looking for a place to stay, and I’ll see if our Church has any homes open.

For those of you who don't know its a call to the nation to pray fast and repent for our nation. There is a gathering in Nashville Tennessee on 7-7-07 of 10's of thousands of people. There are thousands across the nation that are involved sending buses to Nashville if you want to go you can go to www.thecall.com and find a ministry close to your area that are hosting bus trips to Nashville. If you cant make it I encourage you to pray and fast with the nation wherever you are. Check out the website www.thecall.com and http://www.myspace.com/thecallgathering.

Here is a brief description

Massive, United Fasting and Prayer Can Shift a Nation…

On 07.07.07, tens of thousands from across America will gather in Nashville to fast, pray and cry out to God for another Great Awakening!

40 years after the start of the Jesus Movement and 40 years after the rebellion of the Summer of Love, it’s time for a new generation to step forward and return to the Lord and to renew our covenant vows of love with Him.

In the Bible, the word for ‘oath’ literally comes from the word ‘seven’ because they would repeat their vows seven times. 07.07.07 is a divine opportunity to divorce our false loves and remarry the Lord.

2007 is a covenant year for America, the 400th anniversary of the planting of the cross in Virginia. We believe that if the Church will gather to fast and pray, God will visit America in an historic awakening again.

Join The Call!

geocajun

Priest of the holy smackrament
Dec 25, 2002
✟35,477.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Hi Everyone!

It’s been a while since I’ve been here, but I wanted to check and see if any of you are going to be here (in Nashville) for the Call on July 7th.

Our Church is trying to provide some extra lodging for folks that can’t find a hotel that weekend.

Let me know if you are looking for a place to stay, and I’ll see if our Church has any homes open.
It was kind of you to extend that invitation here.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.