Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I don't recall any of them having posted here in years. Before that, there were several but briefly so.

Old Catholics and Anglicans don't have a common history and they aren't that similar doctrinally, but some Anglican churches and some Old Catholics do have an intercommunion agreement in effect.

Upvote 0

The Liturgist

Traditional Liturgical Christian
Site Supporter
Nov 26, 2019
The Wild West
✟476,416.00
Country
United States
Faith
Generic Orthodox Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
There is an old catholic church that desperately wants me to move to the deep south to take over one of their two main parishes, and I might actually do it if I can figure out a way to avoid abandoning my two congregations in the High Desert. It would mean setting aside my desired missionary work among the Mormons, however, that work would be very difficult. I have vetted this particular Old Catholic church and it is not the kind of Vagante jurisdiction with more bishops than laity. There are a surprising number of Old Catholic jurisdictions which are small, with only a handful of parishes, but actually have viable congregations. I would liken them to the tiny Protest-ant Lutheran denomination which separated from WELS in the 1890s and was much larger, but now has only one really substantial parish, plus at most five smaller parishes.

• Informative
Reactions: VincentIII
Upvote 0