Visit site
✟1,298.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Fellowship Church is in Grapevine, TX across the freeway from Grapevine Mills Mall.

they have services on Saturday at 5pm and 6:30pm or Sunday at 8am, 9:45, or 11 am..

they also have a 1st wednesday service on the 1st wednesday of every month that you MUST go to and you will probably never miss after you have been to one. It is on August 4th at 7pm. BE THERE EARLY it gets packed.

see you there!!!

beinesther said:
im in bedford(tx)too...any one have a good church ?

Upvote 0

apadilla

More Jesus!!!, Less Religion!!!
Jul 26, 2004
Bedford, TX
Visit site
✟1,298.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Living4Him03 said:
I'm in Arlington...I need a church to go to :)

I go to fellowship church in Grapevine, Texas.

Fellowship Church is in Grapevine, TX across the freeway from Grapevine Mills Mall.

they have services on Saturday at 5pm and 6:30pm or Sunday at 8am, 9:45, or 11 am..

they also have a 1st wednesday service on the 1st wednesday of every month that you MUST go to and you will probably never miss after you have been to one. It is on August 4th at 7pm. BE THERE EARLY it gets packed.

see you there!!!

Upvote 0
C

CRitabe

Hellooooooo North Texas:

I live in Arlington and I'm a real estate agent so I work all over the Metro-plex!!! I actually grew up east of Dallas in a small town called Canton - and yes, it is the home of the WORLD FAMOUS FIRST MONDAY. ;)

Glad you created this site....... and I agree with the I-75 high rise mess. Actually I was run into by an 18 wheeler truck there about 3 weeks ago. No serious injuries - we were at a stand-still virtually when it happened. Imagine that????

Upvote 0