any body here from kentucky???

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

wgjones3

\0/ Still praising God...
Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
✟9,215.00
Faith
Christian
Saruman said:
I live in Kentucky, halfway between Boling Green and Owensboro in a city called Hartford.

I've been to Hardford. There's a shop there that sells classic car parts. I got the floor pans, inner and outer rockers, tail pan, and tail pan brace for my '57 Chevy there. And I walked away from an original power pack breather for $300 that I should be beaten for letting slip away. :(

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

lonelypilgrim

Nov 29, 2004
Eastern Kentucky
✟719.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Proud to be living in Kentucky. I used to think it was the worst place ever when I was growing up, but now...I think it is the best.

Our hometown is small but we're proud to be a part. Local high school football team aka Belfry Pirates, just won state in Louisville Friday night!:clap:

Upvote 0

thecarlyjean

ardent enthusiast about Jesus, music, and people!
Nov 27, 2004
Florida
Visit site
✟10,197.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
i have lots of family in kentucky.. from Paducah.... and Madisonville and more places... been there a lot. and i really like it in Madisonville... sadly i dont live there... :( but i like it in FL too..

Upvote 0