Any B.C. people here??

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Breetai

For I am not ashamed of the Gospel...
Dec 3, 2003
✟23,820.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Roxa said:
i am from BC too, from a little (hick) town on the us/cnadaian boarder called Grand Forks
One of my best friends is getting married there in August! Does anyone know how to write those best man type speeches?

Upvote 0

SqueakyGerbil

Aug 6, 2003
British Columbia
Visit site
✟15,617.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
CA-NDP
Breetai said:
One of my best friends is getting married there in August! Does anyone know how to write those best man type speeches?
Just make a speech from the heart. Those are always the best ones :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Svt4Him

Legend
Site Supporter
Oct 23, 2003
Visit site
✟53,618.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
traingosorry said:
Under normal circumstances I do NOT go around all day long proclaiming that I am a 'Surrey Girl' but this would be the second time today I have done this, and both times I did that here....but hey!- Where else can someone and especially a female say they hail from Surrey without the brutal insults and jokes being hurled their way??? FINALLY I can say where I am from and noone holds it against me!
Cheers everyone! :clap:
Oh come on, just saying you're a Surrey Girl is asking for it. ;)

So did you hear about the one where...

Upvote 0

SeRapH&CheRi

Sassy GurlMember!
Apr 3, 2002
eastcoastoftheusa
✟6,276.00
Faith
Christian
Svt4Him said:
Oh come on, just saying you're a Surrey Girl is asking for it. ;)

So did you hear about the one where...
Hey, hey, hey, little boy! Better watch what you say about Surrey Girls because you're looking at one right here! (well, former Surrey girl....now a Jersey girl....soon to become a New Yorker!) LOL! :D

Upvote 0

Jonathan David

Revolutionary Dancer
Jan 19, 2004
Home.... mostly
Visit site
✟21,356.00
Faith
Judaism
I can't believe that I haven't posted here yet. I'm a BC boy through and through. I've lived in Vancouver, Victoria, Whistler and briefly in Kelowna.

Breetai, I can't beleive that you are moving here considering all your trash talking about the Canucks... but I guess that you saw the game last night ;)

How about you Jersey/Surrey girl? Are your allegiances with the Canucks or with the :sick: Devils :sick:?

I hope that you all had a great Easter.

Peace.

JD

Upvote 0

Jonathan David

Revolutionary Dancer
Jan 19, 2004
Home.... mostly
Visit site
✟21,356.00
Faith
Judaism
I most humbly apologize. I am still traumatized by a recent incident in which a friend of mine moved to Toronto and became a *gasp* Leaf's fan... I'm afraid that I have been unable to trust since then. Please accept this very sincere apology for any offence that you might have taken. It was not my intention. :sorry: ;) .

Upvote 0