Texas
✟86,999.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I need someone to pray for me and talk to me. I feel like I have sinned so much, and can hardly feel anything anymore. I don't want to be cut off but I have sinned knowingly (Hebrews 10:26-31), I haven't guarded my tongue as much and feel like I've abused God's grace by counting on forgiveness and letting my words get unclean without enough resistance. I feel like I have intentionally said His name in vain (As in the G-D swear word/words) and I have thought incorrect things about the Holy Spirit.

Someone please answer and even if you don't answer, please pray for a strict tongue and hope for me. Thank you.

Catherineanne

Sep 1, 2004
Europe
✟76,860.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Widowed
I think you need to talk to a minister face to face. People here can help, but what you really need is an actual person to reassure you.

There is nothing that you have said or done that cannot be forgiven. Please try to find a minister to explain this to you.

God be with youl

Upvote 0

hillis89

Dec 2, 2016
US
✟7,650.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I need someone to pray for me and talk to me. I feel like I have sinned so much, and can hardly feel anything anymore. I don't want to be cut off but I have sinned knowingly (Hebrews 10:26-31), I haven't guarded my tongue as much and feel like I've abused God's grace by counting on forgiveness and letting my words get unclean without enough resistance. I feel like I have intentionally said His name in vain (As in the G-D swear word/words) and I have thought incorrect things about the Holy Spirit.

Someone please answer and even if you don't answer, please pray for a strict tongue and hope for me. Thank you.
I hope this can help . It helps to understand . I to suffer from anxiety and its a battle .
fff709c86ebe1a8220c474a8921ab274.jpg

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Cturtle
Upvote 0
Jan 3, 2017
England
✟18,950.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Acknowledging that you are a sinner is the first step to true repentance my dear, pray and ask for forgiveness when you truly mean it and try to abstain from the sin as best as you can. Where human ability ends is where the grace of God begins. God searches the heart that's what He works with.

Just keep submitting to Him and let Him take His place in your life. Also ask Him what your function in the body of Christ is. As that will give you a specified role that you have as a Christian. God bless you sister, all the best.
My prayer is we will all be found worthy on that day.

Be blessed and be a blessing.

Shalom!

Upvote 0

Aleksandros

May 17, 2017
Bangalore
✟28,296.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am going to keep you in my prayers, the Lord helping me.

I have gone through these troubles myself; in fact, there were times where I felt cut off, unable to feel sorry, and just flat myself. These feelings can make you feel like you're done for, have given up, have become unrepentant, have a hardened heart, and a whole lot of other things lol

Go on despite them. If your will and intentions are right, the feelings will be revived by God. (That is my experience after dealing with mind numbing amounts of worry, and I hope it's some help)

I have blasphemous thoughts in the midst of prayer for example, sometimes right upon starting. Ignoring it has proven fruitful, and the prayers are still answered (daily!), it's safe. I get such ridiculous thoughts, I know there's no way I'm creating them.

I've heard George Whitefield speak of this, too. He talked about how it is that people often go to pray and are bombarded by blasphemous thoughts, and the way he spoke of it made it seem as though it was a common enough tactic of the Devil for the average person to relate to. I still pray to be cleansed of these things, because it is the will of God imo, and I don't want my mind to be filled with garbage that's unclean. Keep praying, be strong- just pray even if your heart feels like stone.

Upvote 0

Cturtle

Jesus, My Savior and Lord is my hiding place
Nov 30, 2015
My Citizenship is in Heaven
✟10,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married

Two verses for you....

[Not in your own strength] for it is God Who is all the while effectually at work in you [energizing and creating in you the power and desire], both to will and to work for His good pleasure and satisfaction and delight.
Philippians 2:13 AMPC

Keep practicing doing what is right. Ask God to put a watch over your mouth.

Let my prayer be set forth as incense before You, the lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice. [I Tim. 2:8; Rev. 8:3, 4.] Set a guard, O Lord, before my mouth; keep watch at the door of my lips. Incline my heart not to submit or consent to any evil thing or to be occupied in deeds of wickedness with men who work iniquity; and let me not eat of their dainties.
Psalm 141:2‭-‬4 AMPC

• Useful
Reactions: DeerGlow
Upvote 0

Cturtle

Jesus, My Savior and Lord is my hiding place
Nov 30, 2015
My Citizenship is in Heaven
✟10,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married

If you ever need someone to talk to I'm only a pm away.

Blessings

Upvote 0