Anti-government extremist kills and decapitates federal worker (his father) and displays head during online rant

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,378.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)

Man accused of beheading father ranted against government in violent video

The Pennsylvania man charged with beheading his father, a federal employee, shot the victim with a legally purchased gun before dismembering him and posing with his head in a YouTube video that called for the torture and execution of federal workers, the Bucks County District Attorney said Friday.

Justin Mohn, 32, is being held without bail on charges of first-degree murder, abuse of a corpse and possession of an instrument of a crime for killing his father, 68-year-old Michael F. Mohn, on Tuesday.

Mohn legally purchased a Sig Sauer 9mm handgun gun the day before the killing

Though Mohn recorded a violent, rambling 14-minute manifesto, he had “no history of diagnosed mental health issues” or any record of inpatient psychiatric treatment, Schorn said. [roommates and coworkers have left some hints that he may have been a difficult personality to deal with.]

Mohn’s manifesto called for government workers such as FBI agents and federal judges to be executed and railed against the LGBTQ community, immigrants, the Black Lives Matter movement and “antifa.”

Who is Justin Mohn? Man Decapitates Father, Shows Head on YouTube—Police

In the video—which has since been taken down—he said his father was a longtime federal employee and "is now in [Hades] for eternity as a traitor to this county," according to LevittownNow.com.

Mohn also ranted about President Joe Biden, federal officials, ... He also called on people to attack federal workers, federal law enforcement and journalists.

Last edited:

Brihaha

May 6, 2021
Virginia
✟151,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am surprised it took this long for the story to appear on these forums. I nearly created a thread days ago but I'm consciously trying to remove myself from this unseemly polarization infecting America. It does seem like some people can't handle the stress of all the grievances with which they're being inundated. This appears to be a truly tragic maga overdose.

Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟203,738.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am surprised it took this long for the story to appear on these forums. I nearly created a thread days ago but I'm consciously trying to remove myself from this unseemly polarization infecting America. It does seem like some people can't handle the stress of all the grievances with which they're being inundated. This appears to be a truly tragic maga overdose.
Trump is a demagogue who manipulates the weak minded. It's provable and observable that what a person believes to be true will manifest a spirit founded on that belief. I can understand anyone's desire to not want to contribute to political polarization, but this is not any valid political ideology; Trumpism is a cult that revolves around belief in Trump.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Brihaha

May 6, 2021
Virginia
✟151,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Trump is a demagogue who manipulates the weak minded. It's observable and provable that what a person believes to be true will manifest a spirit founded on that belief. I can understand anyone's desire to not want to contribute to political polarization, but this is not any valid political ideology; Trumpism is a cult that revolves around belief in Trump.

It saddens me just how observable these misguided manifestations have become in America today.

This disturbed individual was offering his unhinged violence to the public via his online social media persona. I created a thread last week regarding a Florida bill that would ban children from social media. The fact seems to be even adults aren't immune from the toxic effects of social media and extreme political tribalism in America.

Someone needs to be held accountable for allowing such content to reach public domain in the first place. If they had guidelines or laws established it could deter these irrational folks from committing heinous acts altogether if they don't think they can gain notoriety. We need a government willing to establish guidelines for behavior on social media with accountability in mind. It's become obvious social media companies will not police their content effectively. We need a sheriff in the social media town. Musk and Zuckerberg apologies during congressional hearings are not enough for me.

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,464.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I
I was wondering how long it would take before this was blamed on Trump

• Agree
Reactions: ralliann
Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,464.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It saddens me just how observable these misguided manifestations have become in America today.

This disturbed individual was offering his unhinged violence to the public via his online social media persona. I created a thread last week regarding a Florida bill that would ban children from social media. The fact seems to be even adults aren't immune from the toxic effects of social media and extreme political tribalism in America.

Someone needs to be held accountable for allowing such content to reach public domain in the first place. If they had guidelines or laws established it could deter these irrational folks from committing heinous acts altogether if they don't think they can gain notoriety. We need a government willing to establish guidelines for behavior on social media with accountability in mind. It's become obvious social media companies will not police their content effectively. We need a sheriff in the social media town. Musk and Zuckerberg apologies during congressional hearings are not enough for me.
I didn’t know Musk was at the hearings

Upvote 0

Brihaha

May 6, 2021
Virginia
✟151,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I

I was wondering how long it would take before this was blamed on Trump

How long does it take to become observable and provable evidence? America is certainly feeling and witnessing the effects of electing Donald Trump as president. There is no sense in trying to ignore or downplay this reality. Elections have consequences. Some are easily seen. Just go surf some videos on Facebook or Twitter, apparently. Or watch cable news.

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,464.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How long does it take to become observable and provable evidence? America is certainly feeling and witnessing the effects of electing Donald Trump as president. There is no sense in trying to ignore or downplay this reality. Elections have consequences. Some are easily seen. Just go surf some videos on Facebook or Twitter, apparently. Or watch cable news.
Okay who do we blame Audrey Hale on?

Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟203,738.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In the spiritual battle, we battle against powers of darkness in high places. That darkness can be described as an ignorance where lies hold sway in the absence of knowledge of God.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Brihaha

May 6, 2021
Virginia
✟151,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Audrey Hale. Though Mr Trump is correlated to much of the violence occurring, it isn't fair to blame him for every act. I concede this fact. Anger is merely what Mr Trump inspires in conservatives and liberals alike.

• Informative
Reactions: childeye 2
Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,464.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We don't know the motive in that case.

But this thread is about this case.
We do know the motive. Her manifesto was leaked.
She killed the children because of their white privilege.
Funny we know everything about this guy but we would still know nothing about Hale if someone hadn’t leaked it

Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟202,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
How long does it take to become observable and provable evidence? America is certainly feeling and witnessing the effects of electing Donald Trump as president.
I think we have been seeing it since he was elected. Those which hate him have been relentless
There is no sense in trying to ignore or downplay this reality. Elections have consequences. Some are easily seen.
He has been likened to Hitler, and so much more. His voters have been likened as the same. So I agree here.
Just go surf some videos on Facebook or Twitter, apparently. Or watch cable news.
Maga We have all heard about how evil they are.

Reactions: BPPLEE
Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟202,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Audrey Hale. Though Mr Trump is correlated to much of the violence occurring, it isn't fair to blame him for every act. I concede this fact. Anger is merely what Mr Trump inspires in conservatives and liberals alike.
Those who hate are responsible for their own response to hatred, not Trump.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,464.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Trump is becoming the pit bull of politics. Every time a dog bites someone if it looks remotely like a bulldog it was a pit bull, when actually there has never been a bite by a registered Staffordshire Terrier.

Upvote 0

Reasonably Sane

With age comes wisdom, when it doesn't come alone.
Oct 27, 2023
Kentucky
✟26,872.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I did a search on the article and could find no mention of Maga nor Trump. Other than the last sentence, I agree with your post, though. There have been a handful of stories like this over the years, and usually they are young men that lean hard left, but this guy seems to have hit his wits end with the changes rapidly happening in our culture. I made a comment to someone back in 2008 that I expected to see a lot of this. It was based on the credit crash at the time. As folks lives unwind, a certain percentage will go off the deep end like this. I'm surprised it still remains relatively rare. But I also expect it to ramp up over the next 24 months. It's a product of dramatic change. And also crazy stupid change (BLM, alphabet people, men in girls sports, etc.)

Part of the problem is that a large part of our culture seems to be leaving the Lord's comfort. It's a pity, seriously.

Upvote 0

Reasonably Sane

With age comes wisdom, when it doesn't come alone.
Oct 27, 2023
Kentucky
✟26,872.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
And the truth is that most of these that are "culturally/politically" motivated are acts committed by guys on the left. I've read (or at least skimmed) many of those manifestos. But regardless, as you say, the person doing it is responsible, not those among who the person counts themself.

Upvote 0

Brihaha

May 6, 2021
Virginia
✟151,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Yes, I agree. Yet Mr Trump is responsible for his own behavior, which has seemingly goaded his more unhinged followers into violence. It illustrates one reason that man is so dangerous for America. He himself is finally being held accountable in our third chamber of government, our courts. Because the other two chambers failed in their duty to keep him in check. Granted, it is difficult to check such an unbalanced feller lol.

This man who showed his father's head in an online video gives other unhinged criminals ideas to emulate themselves. Just as Trump does with his divisive rhetoric.

• Agree
Reactions: Innsmuthbride
Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟243,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Trump is a demagogue who manipulates the weak minded. It's provable and observable that what a person believes to be true will manifest a spirit founded on that belief. I can understand anyone's desire to not want to contribute to political polarization, but this is not any valid political ideology; Trumpism is a cult that revolves around belief in Trump.
How is this related to Trump? He's not the one who killed the man.

(No, that does NOT make me a Trump supporter. I am NOT, thank you. )

Upvote 0